Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(I would :D)
Kat nodded and didn't say anything
Alekus put a hand on her shoulder " are you alright?" He asked her

Amara said a bit sad Yeah im fine I don't want my father to do anything to Audric

(Maybe soon there will be a time where Amara has to pick a prince)
(( sure))

" Hey if you want to talk to him i won't say anything.. desides he looks like he needs a friend" Alekus said pointing to Audric who was clearly crying

Amara walked over to the bench and sat next to him and said quietly So uh your a prince
Audric sighed and nodded " I am, corse i was Exiled for my home by my evil older brother after he killed my father"

Amara looked at him and grabbed his hand and said I'm sorry Audric
Audric looks at her with his silver eyes " thanks... But it's hard losing your home.. at least I was able to keep my father's ship" he said

Amara said smiling trying to cheer him up Well atleast you have the ship its better then having nothing
"I guess but my brother was angry that my father choose me as his heir... I am worried about my people.. my brother is a very crule man" he said

Amara said Well maybe your people can come here im pretty sure that your brother doesn't know about this place but its just a suggestion
" the issue would be getting to them " he said shaking his head " most have been loyal to the Tambrin family since my father s father was king and some before him" Audric sighed

Amara sighed Im sorry I can't help Amara notice that she was still holding his hand she blushed alittle.
Audric smiled softly at her " I know but talking helps" he said

She smiled but her blush was a bit brighter.
Audric sighed and looks away " we probably shouldn't talk.. I don't want to be locked up again" he said

Amara pulled her hand away and the blush went away and put her hand in her lap while she starred at her hands.
" I don't know how much longer I can stay here... But if you want to see my ship I would be happy to show her to you if your guard allows it" he said

Amara stoppes smiling and said Im not aloud out of the kingdom right now my father is vary mad
Well you can still see her from the over look of the ocean over there" he said pointing to the east side of the guarden

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus