Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

(( Audric's not far from you guys maybe notice him? ))

Audric stood there petting the white horse while he continue talking to it as if he could understand " Do you have a name? I had named my horse Chuci, She was a wonderful horse.. I bet you are to arnt you" he chuckled softly
Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Amara waved good-bye and walked back inside. She got on pesant clothes and ran out of the kingdom and ran to the village
(This is your chance to meet Amara Audric)
After a while Audric left the horse and went into town to buy himself more apples, As he walked he let his mind wonder back to his home and he wasn't watching were he was going and collided with a young lady who was running " Whoa slow down Miss , is someone trying to hurt you?" he asked in a soft voice.
Mage (played by Raven14)

He waved goodbye to the princess climbing up on the horse he took her out of the kingdom heading off into the forest path for a long run.

Amara nodded and said trying to hide her face Um sorry i should have not been running and no i-i just have to get away sometimes Suddenly a bunch of guards came out of nowhere and yelled PRINCESS...PRINCESS...AMARA She quickly looked ahead and saw a clear path and said i'm sorry but i have to go She ran off again and turning into the woods.
Audric looked confused for a moment and decided to follow her. He was quick and agile so he was able to catch up to her " Well atlest allow me to keep you safe.. The woods can be a dangerous place for a lady" he said

(( could he safe her life? ))

(sure)
Amara said with a sigh and grabbed is hand Ok fine but we gotta go before the guard's find me lets go
Mage (played by Raven14)

Mage road through the forest each second the picked up speed he leaded forward to dodge pass Byers he would lean from side to side.
Audric nodded and Ran along side her " Don't like being trapped inside eh?" he asked her with a chuckle " Couldn't take it myself... iv have the taste of the sea... don't think I could sit around doing nothing"

Amara was shocked but calmed down and said What do you mean Trapped inside?
" Well. a Pretty lady such as yourself I'm sure your parents are quiet protective, If I had a Daughter I know I would do everything in My power to protect her" he said folding his arms behind his back. Turning to her he gave a soft smile " Allow me to introduce myself.. I am Audric von Tambrin Captain of the Maestà " He said with a Polite bow

(( Maestà is Majesty in Italian I think ))
Mage (played by Raven14)

As mage returned to the castle his father spat out at him "were have you been! The princess is missing! Find her now!" He looked down "yes sir" he quickly switched out horses to no over work Lilly. Jumping on to the horse he raced through the down looking for Amara.

Amara looked at him with soft eyes and said I'm Amara nice to meet you she removed her hood to show her dark black straight hair.
(( did you get my pm?))

" Nice to meet you" he replied smiling his eyes Shinning softly as the sun hit them

(yes i did i haven't read it yet though)
Amara looked at the sun and smiled then looked into Audric's deep eyes.
Audric was about to say something when he heard a deep growl and turned to find himself face to face with a cougar he quickly pulled the girl behind him before drawing his sword staring the big cat down. The cougar confused that he wasn't afraid turn tail and ran away " well that was strange" he said putting the blade away

Amara got a little bit upset that he was going to hurt a poor animal.
Audric sighed " at least it didn't attack I love animals but I will protect myself and others if I have to" he said looking at her.

Amara nodded and heard the guards and the gallop of a horse.
" I'm sorry if I scarred you but had it attacked You could have run while I distracted it" he said brushing his black hair from his face

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus