Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Amara (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

She got up and walked over there and saw the ship. Amara said Wow she had no words
" her name is The maestà, it means Magisty" he said walking over to stand beside her

Amara said looking at it with the sun setting Its beautiful Amara smiled as she looked at the horizon with the boat perfectly alined with it
A cool wind blew Audric's hair and he took in the smell of the ocean and he smiled closing his eyes " Vivre libre" he muttered to himself

((Vivre libre. Live free is his family motto ))

Amara smiled and looked at Audric and smiled.
Audric open his eyes and looks at her " it's getting late i should probably be going to bed goodnight Amara" he said smiling softly at her " I hope to see you again soon"

Amara looked at her hands and said G-goodbye Audric

(I just had an idea)
(( what is the idea?))

" Are you alright?" He asked her

(Hehehehehe)
Amara walked up to him slowly and quickly kissed him on the cheek and ran inside
(MUAHAHAHA)
Audric blinks and turned slightly red before he headed to the inn to get something to eat before going to bed

((. Lol))

Amara started to blush uncontrollably she ran into her room and sat against the wall thinking on what she just did and still blushing.
(( hehehehehe well he likes her to now))

~well I guess I can stay here... I would hate to leave now after that~ he thought touching his cheek

Amara ran her fingers though her hair and though what to do what to say when she sees him again.
(WELCOME TO MY PLAN WOULD YOU LIKE THE ROMANTIC DISH OR THE KISSADEA xD)
V(( can I have both lol ,))

Audric return to his room and slept through the night and the next day he returns to the guarden

Amara slept and got up quickly and ran to the garden window and looked though to see if he was there.
(Lol you got to idmit that waa clever :P)
Audric looks out over the ocean thinking quietly to himself about weather he should stay or not

Amara watched him though the window
The queen knocked on her door " Sweet heart are you up?" She asked

Amara kept looking out the window and yelled though the door and said Yes mom
Can I come in?" She asked

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The royal family

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus