Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Luna (played by Shadow13)

She smiled, "What's your best memory with her?"
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

"When I first learned how to help heal other wolves."
Luna (played by Shadow13)

"When was the most fun you had with her?"
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain smiled at Luna's kind words, "don't worry it's alright we'll get your mom home and you'll be able to help heal her.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

They begin to approach the clearing. I seem exhausted after carrying Jay all that way, especially with my bad leg. We walk towards Jay and Lilac's Cave.

"Hurry!" Lilac ran ahead of everyone

Wynbain sat the pup down, "Lupus!!! Jays been attacked!!!"

Carries Jay into the cave. I set her down gently. "Jay, we're here" I say softly.

He looked Luna, "do you having healing experience?" He began to follow.

Lilac grabbbed some herbs and cobwebs

"You can heal her right Lilac?"

Wynbain grabbed some mor webs and walked over, "anyone who has no healing skills out of the cave. I do, my mom made sure of that."

"Maybe.. I havent learned everything.." Lilac started chewing on some leaves

"Wynbain, you don't only need expert healers, you need people to comfort the patient. Im staying" I say firmly. Lies by Jay "Come on Jay, Stay Strong. Stay alive"

You know enough kid," he crushed the herbs and examined the wound, "Luna can you find a herb with thin leaves and a red root?"

"Wynbain, Im not a kid" I growl at him. "At my current age, I'm a young adult. I take that comment to great offence, do you think a kid could carry Jay all the way over here?"

He looked up, "I was talking to the pup."

Looks Embarrassed. "Sorry, at my old home I was so used to people calling me that, I just assumed..." Sighs and looks down.

He went back to work, "it's fine Marik, but when you get to be my age you consider that compliment." He sighed, "fact is I'm probably the oldest here. 94 years to be as precise as I can.

Nods Head. "You know, just then I felt like the sort of Alpha I would've been if I'd stayed with my pack" sighs. "So different from my father"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus