Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

I walk through the forest padding through the muddy bushes. Suddenly, I hear a rustle from the bushes to one of my sides. A low growl sounds from the bush. "Who's there?" I ask. Suddenly a large black shape leaps out of the bushes and slices at my side with a massive claw. I yelp in pain as I feel blood seeping from the wound. "Leave me alone" I growl at the shape. Its too hard to see in this light so all I see is a silhouette. I leap forward, attempting to bite It's neck but it throws me off and scratches my opposite side. I cry out in pain once more. The shape sees I'm down and runs back off into the bushes.
Luna (played by Shadow13)

((Sorry... Can someone catch me up, please?))

(Jay was attacked and me and Wynbain helped them back. Lupus's mother came and healed her and now I seem to have been attacked as well.)
Luna (played by Shadow13)

(Thanks)
Luna goes out to search for Marik.

I try to get up and stumble back towards the rest of the back. The pain in my sides feels like its ripping me in half. "I won't make it to them" I think. I throw back my head and with the last of my energy, I let out a loud howl.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Jay and Lilac jeard the howl, "Lilac grabbed some herbs.." Lilac nodded and grabbed some. They both rushed to where they heard the howl

Tries again to get up but he's completely burnt out of energy.
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Wynbain charged after them.

They make it over to Marik, "Dont worry we're here!" Lilac says setting down the herbs. Jay grabs some and chews on them

"I-I think it may have been the same attacker that attacked Jay. Its not as as bad but.." Groans in pain.

"Shh dont talk.." Lilac sat next to him while Jay put the chewed herbs on his wounds

Winces slightly. "Two attacks in one day... What is doing this?"
Cynder Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

The black wolf had followed, a let out a low, unnatural growl as she entered the area. It wasn't a growl meant for Merik, but for the other creature that was in the area.

Drama.. thats what doing this xD))

( Yep :P )
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

"Marik which way did it go?"

"Im not sure, but I'm think it went in that sort of direction" I gesture with my muzzle.

"Done." Jay steps back

"Thanks Jay" I struggle to my feet.
Cynder Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

Cynder followed the track the creature took to leave the area, stopping at the edge of the clearing.

"Did you see what it was?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Lupileum Pack (Just jump in.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus