Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"Well I can't keep an eye on this guy, please hurry back"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"Let's hope." She smiled and looked around.

Jack took out a few things from the bin and set them on the floor for Rose "Don't mess anything up or touch anything" He said to her and got up to check on Hunter
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

I grab a can of tinned food and shake it slightly. It's dusty but seems to have stuff inside. "May have got something"

“Can you read the label?” She looked back at him.

Jonah attempts to brush the dust off the front of the tin. He can just make out the words; "Tinned Tuna" on the side. "Tuna by the looks of it" He responds.

(I'm gonna switch over to 3rd person writing as I have been wanted to use this style for a while now)

((Alrighty))

She nodded. "Bring it. We'll use it." She turned back to the shelf.

Jack looked around the corner to find Hunter, clenching the walkie in his hand, he could not find him

"Ok" Jonah put the tin away before continuing to search the shelves for food.
A couple of minutes passed when the hawk returned. It shook its head sadly, showing that nothing of its particular interest came up. He balled his hands in to a fist, dissipating the hawk. He stood there for a moment, wondering what to do to help them.

He decided to help search for the items as a normal human being for now. He needed to be in their position to understand them more. He was also curious to how they react in dire situations and wanted to see how they cooperated.

She couldn’t find anything. “Next store?”

"Guys I can't find him" Jack said in the walkie

"Ok, onto the next shop" he says, smiling at her. They hear Jack's voice over the walkie. "If he's not in the house, he might've left, and that's better for everyone." Jonah responds.

“I give you permission to look everywhere, even the hidden room.” She smirked, knowing no one knew about that room.

Jonah moved onto the next shop, rooting through the boxes in the shop window.

“Not even a little curious about my secret room?” She playfully smiled and started digging through a box.

"Heh, a bit" Jonah responded, still searching through the box.

“All you have to do is ask. I’ll tell you anything you want to know.” She smirked and moved to another box.

Jonah moved on to another box. "Ok then, what is this secret room?" He said playfully, smirking over at her.

She looked up. “It’s my magic room. I can preform magic and practice. It can be anything I, or the person in there, wants it to be. It could be a studio, memory, or vision of the future. I haven’t been able to go in there, since everyone’s been at the treehouse, but since you know about it now, I’ll show you when we get back.”

((Wanna skip to when they get back))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus