Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"Cool, what sort of magic do you practice in here?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

"All of it." She chuckled. "Do you have a favorite memory? I'd like to show you something I've been working on."

"Ummm" he puzzled thinking about what memory he treasured most. "Sure"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack sat down and sighed "I wonder if they are having fun"

"I got a memory..." he said, smiling at her.

“Good. Now concentrate on it.” She places a hand over his eyes and smiled. After a minute, she took her hand away. “Open your eyes.”

He opened his eyes

They were now in the memory, as if there once again. “What is this?”

They were standing on a glade of grass looking up at a hill. It was sunset and 3 figures sat atop the hill, looking at the view.
"Wow..." Jonah mutters.

She looked up and smiled. “We are now inside the memory you picked, due to magic. Have fun.” She smiled and looked at the three on the hill.

"B-But that's me. Well, a younger me" he says, amazed. "How did you do that?"

“Magic.” She smirked. “I took your memory, added a sprinkle of magic, and threw us back in time. They can’t see or hear you directly, but if you speak to them, it will come to them as a whisper in the back of their minds. Go on. Talk to them.” She smiled.

"I don't know if I Can..." Jonah mutters, memories of seeing his zombified parents filling his mind. A tear weld up in his eye.

She wiped it before it could fall. “I could go with you if I need to.” She smiled.

He smiled weakly at her "It's just, I can't do it knowing they're dead..." he muttered sadly.

“I understand. You could skip to another good memory if you wish.” She smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-Yeah, that would be good..." he mutters.

“Close your eyes and pick another memory.” She took his hand in hers and closed her eyes.

Once they opened their eyes, they were in the same setting. This time though, there was 2 people on the hill.

“Where are we now?” She looked around confused. “Jonah?” She looked back up at him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus