Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

“You know where it is?” He asked with a small smile
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki nodded.
" Y-Yeah, it just right ahead... I-I can take you i-if you want since we go in the s-same class.."
He said shyly as people passed them...
Brity smiled and nodded staying quiet until he called her pretty. Her pale skin turned into a maroon red and she smiled. "Th-Thanks.." She said stumbling on her words a bit.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"There I go, speaking my mind as usual" I laugh. They turn into the maths corridor. "So, which is our class?"
“Sure “ he said Folowing him “thanks”
She pointed to the second room on the left side of the hall. "This one." She says opening the door and walking in.
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki smiled.
" Y-Yeah no problem..."
He said shyly always as they walked to class. Once there Mikki took a seat next to William sighing a little still wondering why William was crying earlier..
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Anyone else 13-14 in the rp?)

She finally dragged Luna into the class as the bell rung and she heard snickering form the back and Luna glared at them. She sat down and Luna layed on the blanket next to her seat. The teacher introduced himself and called on Sissy to introduce herself. “H h hello I I’m S Sissy” She stuttered to the class and a few kids started laughing. “Hey let her finish! So who’s this again?” The teacher asked gesturing towards Luna. “T this is L LU Luna” she said before sitting down quickly and listening to everyone else introduce them self.
HE sighed “thanks again I wish I could explain more I just my moms in the hospital “
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

(And back) Hiding out behind the school, Antero was sitting down holding his head. His face was slowly turning red, "You can't keep doing this... You can't control me..." The shadow loomed over him, this time visable, "Are you sure. I'm doing a bang up job of it right now." He said laughing.
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

( May I join in??)

(Im sure its fine with everyone else)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Leah wrote:
( May I join in??)

(I’m sure Jonah would let you he’s a nice person that I totally have never rp with before 😉😉😉😉 *wink wink wink wink* lol)
(Jonah most likely wouldn't mind.)

(No problem, the person I've never Rp'd with before (wink wink ;) ) is correct)

(o3o)

rolled 1d6 and got 4

(What's the random dice roll for? Lol)

Follows Brity into the classroom and takes a seat.

(because 4)

"Were going back. And I don't want you to say anything. Got it?" The shadow just grinned and dissapired back into Antero. He then went back into the school and into class

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus