Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki shook his head...
" No I-It's alright.... I'm used to it.."
Mikki said quietly as it's true he was used to being bullied around by people...

Mikki then noticed the guy who came in late said hi and no one seemed to have paid attention so in hope that he would start a conversation Mikki got up and sat Next to him.

" Um hello, what's your name?" He asked shyly as he felt completely nervous talking to another person.
William jumped a little surprised someone was talking to him “oh uh um I’m William.. what’s yours” he said shyly
Brity suddenly got up and sat next to Antero. "Hello." She whispered, knowing he was sleeping.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She walked into her home room class and heard the teacher say hello but she just quickly sat nearby the back.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

I took the opportunity of being alone in investigate my fist. Although I had done the most damage with that punch, my fist still hurt from the impact with his head.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

"hmm? Leave me alone." he said to her. His voice was deeper and more odd.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna layed by her desk right by her seat and kept eyeing all the kids. Sissy glanced behind her at a boy who grabbed his pen and started clicking it annoyingly. “ c c can y you stop?” Sissy asked turning around in her seat to face him. “Ha nope scar girl” the boy replied rudely staring at the long scar across her face and she quickly turned around in She her seat to face the from using her hand to cover the side of her face that had a long scar running down it.
Brity stood up and rolled her eyes. "Jee. Tuff crowd." She says to herself with a tint of sadness trailing her voice.
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki flinched when the guy jumped.
" Ah, s-sorry If I scared ya there.. I'm N-Nice to meet you, William... My names Mikki"
He said shyly with his pink curly hair sliding to the side of his eyes. Then with curiosity taking over him only wanting to keep this conversation to keep going, he asked " S-So you new to this school?" He asked William as Mikki is new as well...

"Get used to it bud..." he said to her, obviously trying to be mean. Soon he awoke from his sleep and looked over to Brity, "Umm... What happened?"
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

She turned back to her laptop and continued to work on her drawing.
He sighs “you can say that.... I kinda got kicked out of my last school..”
Brity got up as he awoke and sat somewhere else crossing her arms and reading a book. "You know what happened Antero." She said.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie started walking back to her seat she tripped but caught herself before the fall. She fixed her glasses and sat down, opening her book once more
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She watched the teacher talk about math and stuff. She spun around when a cry of pain escaped Luna’s jaws when the kid behind her kicked her back. “Wh what the h hell!” She shouted standing up glaring angrily at the kid. “Sorry it was a accident” the boy answered clearly not meaning it. “Sissy was it? Why don’t you go to your next class and see if you can talk to your next teacher about... that” she heard the teacher said clearly not wanting a dog in her classroom. Sissy grabbed her backpack and left the room clutching Luna’s leash but not before stepping on the kids foot angrily. She walked down the halls with Luna trotting besides her her tail tucked between her legs.

'oh no.' he thought to himself grabbing his book again and opening it.
Brity stared at the book with a sigh. 'Well...Thought he was my friend..Guess that was incorrect.' She thought.
William looked at the girl who left then over at the kid who kicked the girl and raised and eyebrow. “wow a kid who bully’s others for his own satisfaction that’s a new one “ he rolled his eyes he realized he said that out loud but he didn’t care he hated bullies

He grabbed his forehead and shook it slowly as he looked at the picture. The dark man again.
Brity began to tear up a little and walked out of the class wiping her tears. She walked into the bathroom again and saw a girl she knew far too well.
"Oh hey Bratty!" The girl wearing all pink said. "Please leave me alone.." Brity said lightly. "You don't tell me what to do!" She yelled as she slapped Brity leaving a red hand print. Brity quickly walked out of the bathroom and back to the class, laying her head on the desk so no one would see her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus