Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

Follows Brity. "This place is like a maze"
Brity nodded lightly wiping her eyes again. "Mhm.."

"Look, I can tell somethings wrong. Don't worry, you can trust me"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

she shifted slightly and a few early kids walked in taking seats nearby the front.
A kid caught William crying and laughed at him calling him names and OPEND his back pack and poured Williams belongings all over the floor
Brity nodded and sighed. "Okay..Well I was talking to Antero and all of the sudden he got mad so I went to the bathroom so I didnt do anything I would regret. And while I was there a saw the girl who bullied me and my friend until my friend decided to kill herself. She slapped me and walked away..And today has just been bad." She says tearing up a bit.
Mikki (played by LillyBlack79)

Mikki was going over to his next class sighing wondering why William got kicked out of school before shaking his head about it as he searched for his next class..

One the way to his next class he caught a glimps of William on the ground gathering his stuff... Mikki went over to him kneeling down helping him knowing who it felt to be bullied around.. as he looked up to see William he noticed he was crying..
" W-What happened to you? Who did this??" He asked with a frown while helping him...
He looks up and shakes his head “nothing major “ he lied he didn’t want anyone else to get involved he didn’t anyone to get hurt “just me being over dramatic “ he sighed “thank you”
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna stood up her ears pricked forward and ran to the door using her jaws to pull it open she ran out and growled at a kid dumping someone’s else belonging s on your the floor. Sissy ran out after her pushing the kid to the ground angry he was bullying William.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have had to deal with that. No kid should. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Mikki sighed and tried to change the subject for him..
" Okay... just if you need anything I'm always here to help... I'm not the type to tell other peoples personal stuff alright.."
He said calmly as he stood up handing William his stuff...
" Do you know what class you have next?" Mikki asked him.
Brity shook her head. "She is the principals daughter.." She said.

"Even so, that's horrible. Have you talked to the police?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She grabbed Luna leash and struggled to drag the huge black wolf/dog hybrid back into the class.
Brity shook her head. "No..I have not.." She says itching her head.

"You should, I can come with you if you want"
He looked led at sissy “thanks..” and then looked back at mikki “um thanks math..you?”
Brity nodded. "Sure..If you want to."

Mikki smiled shyly as always.
" Oh wow well, same here... "
He said to William as always a shy tone since Mikki felt nervous as hell since as I told ya before Mikki never got to be social with other people other than getting bullied or yelled at by his father...

"Sure, I have a bunch of free time" I pause for a moment. "You're quite pretty you know" I say, smiling at her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus