Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"Hey Brity" I call to her. "Do you know what class we have first?"
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

'Good job friend...' Another voice in his head said to Antero, 'Be quiet. You know your not supposed to be out yet.' he thought to himself. He looked up and saw the man from his drawlings standing tall above him. Though no one could see him, "Aww, what's wrong? Ruined your friend ship with her?" he said leaning above his desk.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Is anyone else 13-14 like Sissy?)
She walked over to her next classroom and peeked in the window. Seeing there was only the teacher sitting at a desk she opened the door walking in. “H hi umm” Sissy said to the teacher who responded “oh your Sissy right? Umm you can have a seat if you want I was thinking of moving you seat up so that your service dog has some room” the smiled at her. Sissy sat in a seat in the front seperated form the other seats and the teacher grabbed something form under his desk laying it by her seat-it was a blanket-. Luna layed on the blanket happily. “The bell will ring soon” The teacher said going back to doing something at his desk.
Brity nodded without lifting her hair up from her desk. "Yeah..We have Math." She said.

"You ok?" I walk over to her.
William sighs and left the class he walked down the hall when a boy ponds him against the lockers “hey bud we missed you yesterday where the hell where you” William sighed “I told you that I was done “ the other boy laughs “okay it’s such a shame you won’t get the money for your mommy’s treatment because we all know your drunk of a father won’t do anything “ William frowns “what do want” the boy punched him in the gut “6 tonight at the drug store don’t be late” and with that he walked off and William sat against his locker covering his eyes

'You did you damned demon.' he thought, shooting a disgusted look at him, "Well it's not my fault. You had your fun with that bully, now I needed mine." he said smiling, showing his horrific teeth, 'Your not allowed to mess with my life.'
Brity nodded and sighed. "Yeah..I guess.."

"You're obviously not fine" I say. "What happened?"
Brity continued to keep her head down and sighed. "Nothing happened Jonah."
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

She packed up her laptop and drawing materials. Then stood. Her black boots clacked against the tile as she walked towards the door and stood there, waiting for the bell. She pulled out a smartphone with a camo case and checked the time.
William just sat in the hall alone “what a damn first day” he punched the locker and it mad a loud sound that the class he was outside of can here “what did I get myself into

"Hmm" I say not sure. "Well, if you ever need to talk, I'm here." I get up walk back to my seat where I sit down.

He got up and walked out of the room, leaving his notepad open on his drawling. The man followed him silently, "You keep anyoing me and messing with my life. One more slip up, and im locking you away!" he yelled to the shadow, but to anyone else, he was talking to himself
Brity nodded and began to silently cry, her long hair covering her face.

I lean back in my chair wondering what to do and then the bell rings. I pick up my bag and walk over to Brity. "You mind showing me where Maths is?"
Brity quickly stands up and wipes her tears, still with the red handprint on her face. "Yeah.." She said picking up her book bag. She walked through the door and made her way to Math.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Does anyone know what a semicolon is used for I forgot... again?)

He exited the school. Skipping most of the day. (that also means I must go. See ya later)
William jept sitting outside the next class in tears he tried to make it seem like he wasn’t crying

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus