"I-im Mark nice to meet you" Mark said with a nervous smile
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark looked down at Luna and half smiles
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie sighs to herself softly not sure what to do
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark holds his hand out for sissy to shake
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie ran her finger through her hair, she was a bit stressed out but she was fine. She looked at the homework in front of her
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She hesitantly shook his hand. “E ey no” she said to Luna when Luna tried to step between them. Luna obitiently layed besides her feet.
“Could be better it’s not every day when someone stabs you”
Izumi Sena (played anonymously)

It's ok..." She said keeping her eyes verted down so she wouldn't cause any attention even though it was bad enough she was knocked over she looked to see if her books were ok she sighed with relief at the sight of her healthy untorn books.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She quickly grabbed a dropped book handing it to Izumi.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

She nodded her head slowly
“What about Tyler?”
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"Luna managed to deal with him before I got there" I say.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

She looked down
Bianca (played by EagleFlyfree)

(Hey can I join?)

(Sure!)
Emily (played by EagleFlyfree)

(Cool)
Being the new girl at school was never fun. But being that her dad was in the army they moved a ton. Walking into the school staying to herself was like walking into a crowd judging. 'Who is that girl, what is she wearing.' and other random shit like that. Trying to stay to herself she went to her locker and began putting her things into her locker but then a person who she doesn't know knocks into her.
The doctor walked in “can I talk to you guys?”
Emily (played by EagleFlyfree)

"Hey watch It!" She turns and quietly yells at a boy who is slightly good looking. "Oh sorry I lost my temper. Here lemme help you." She says going to grab his dropped books

"What is it?" I say, turning to the doctor.
Izumi Sena (played anonymously)

Izzy grabbed the book "thanks" she said in a bit of a suprised tone, she had not been use to getting help from others but then again it was a girl who seemed rather nice. She decided to glance up "I...." She paused for a moment then spoke again " I'm Izumi!" She said quickly and quietly not really use to talking with others. She was rather shy which was why she wasn't in the show bizz like her brother.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus