Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

She smiled gently at the boy. "Hello again. Leaving so soon?"
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

"Oh, um, I-I'm sorry," said Hiro, blushing still more. "I mean, I was just a little freaked out from, the, um, th-the bats. Yeah. That's all."
Valerie von Vamperia (played by FantasyDreamer) Topic Starter

She looked up to Shadya when spoken to and sighed some more before replying. "Maybe thats best....i dont wanna scare the poor boy any further...." she said and then saw him walking back in agian to fetch his bag. She couldnt help but to smile a little due to the relife of him dareing to walk back in again. "Im really sorry if i or anything else in here scared you dear, I as well as no other in here is meaning you any harm. Sure it dosent look much diffrent in here all year round but we arent any bad people or creatures." she said to hopefully make him understand that he had nothing to fear for real in her place.

"And thats alright, i guess it can be a little overwhelming for some people, especilly young ones like you dear. And hmm? my bats?" she added supriced and then laughed a little. "Oh you dont need to be frightend by my bats sweety, they are as friendly and cuddly like puppies. They would never bite or attack you....well unless you dont count snuggle pounces i guess" she said and extanded her arm to make her little pet Batty fly over to him and cuddle his cheek while sitting on his shoulder to prove that they were friendly, just like her and everybody else in her place.

Hiro was only very slightly startled by the bat landing on him, but he forced himself to remain still after that. A weak smile crawled across his face.

"Heh, he's so soft," he said. "I never meant to make you feel bad. This party is just, um, d-different."

His eyes once more landed on the slightly lewd outfits before him, and he turned his eyes away. This was a strange experience for him.

"Mmmh well i brush him every morning....with this" she paused and summoned a small brush with a snap of her fingers and handed it to him. "Go ahead, pick him up and brush him along his back in your hand, he loves it....and its alright. I understand that some will get frightend by this no matter what but i am trying to make this place seam friendly and inviteing nevertheless. I obviously wont change the decor of it cause it is what i and many of my guests perfer. "

She said as she then smirked by him eyeing her down in her seductive witch costume. "Pardon if my choise of costume is somewhat....revolting to you dear but i simply cannot wear something that is borning and covering, im not a nun after all. Infact im the very opposite of it..." she chuckeld flashing her fangs a little. "But of course i never intend any harm to anyone, the only sins i am guilty of....is having fun. And my killing days are long ago over...i do not even harm a fly anymore unless its begging for it"

Hiro's eyes opened wide again. That had to be a costume. There was no way she was a real vampire. She was just freaky and weird. That was also how she summoned that tiny brush...

She summoned a tiny brush thing. Stay focused, Hiro. She's just... this is just... there's nothing to...

He picked up the bat and started brushing it with the little grooming tool he had been offered, trying not to think about just how overwhelmed every split second of the place made him. After a moment, he found the activity rather soothing, and a smile formed behind the grate over his face.

She noticed him getting confused and tense agian so she asked. "Whats wrong dear? Is there something you want to ask or?" she said and then smiled when seeing him relaxing by brushing little Batty who was laying in his hand, seaming to be in absoulte bliss from bein brushed. Looking like a happy and relaxed kitten while getting brushed. "See? my Batty loves this and you may do it as long as you like dear..." she said as then the little bat would roll over onto its back and show its furry tumy to him, obviously begging to be brushed there as well.

This place was so strange. Here he was, brushing a bat’s belly with a brush when just a moment ago he was scared out of his wits. He did have a question, though he didn’t know how to ask.

“So, um,” he stuttered. “A-are you a witch?”

His face was now clearly red, even under his mask.

Valerie von Vamperia wrote:
"...I do not even harm a fly anymore unless its begging for it"

She thought about saying something like 'oh, I am begging for it' but felt the boy was perturbed enough.

((sorry for short post. Here's a bat plushie))

She chuckeld to the boy by his question and shook her head to him. "Hehe no dear, I am a vampire....but tecinally also a sorceress but i am no witch, it is merely my chooise of costume for this year's halloween." she answered and then glanced over to Shadya, smirking. "Got something on your mind deary?" she winked to her and then calmy looked back to the boy who was brushing the purring looking little bat in his hands.

“A-wait, you really are a...” He gulped, whatever courage he had suddenly failing him. He cleared his throat. “Um, i-interesting. I just so happen to be Hiro Toriyama,” he uttered, trying to sound strong. “Like, the real Hiro Toriyama. I took on the Dredlac invasion last year, and I totally clobbered two scyscraper sized space monsters a few months ago, all with my bare hands.”

Surely this vampire would think twice about trying any funny business against someone with those kinds of wins under his black belt... right?

((Fun fact: that last part about the two giant monsters is based on an actual RP that happened.))

She merely chuckeld some more before standing up and walking over to him. "Yes i am a real vampire dear, and i do posses magical powers as well, not as much as a skilled magic weilder but enough for me." she said crouching down to watch little Batty before picking him up carefully into her hands. "Ooh? well pleasure to meet you Hiro dear, I am Valerie von Vamperia. Ruler of ThornFang and Mistress of many hearts...." she said to interduse herself to him without sounding to threathing as agian she didnt wanna scare him.

"And thats mighty impressive dear....but why are you telling me this hu? afarid that i will bite you sweety?" she asked while sitting down and lifting an eyebrow while petting little Batty in her lap slowly with crossed legs. "I have no thought of hurting you deary....i only drink from volentrees now, I would never bite and drink from anyone else...." she pointed out to hopefully calm him.

Hiro crosses his arms, still putting up a childish front of power. “V-volunteers, huh?” he interrogated. “You don’t by any chance happen to hypnotize these ‘volunteers—‘” His speech cut off when he was forced to swallow and take a breath. “D-do ya? B-b-because that’s not cool!”

"Hmhmhm...well some do admit that they are hypnotized by my looks but i do not possess any power like that no and even if i did, i see that as a cheap trick. I would never go as low to do sucha thing..." she chuckeld and shook her head afterwards while the little bat in her lap was happily shuddering and snuggleing agianst her leg he was laying on. She couldnt help but to find Hiro utterly adorable from the way he behaved with her.

"Well no dear, i wouldnt drink without the source content....if i am in desperate need of blood, i drink from animals. Which i am not verry fond of since they taste....well raw and such and well i adore all creatures as well." she answered while smirking to him a little.

"I most certainly was not hypnotized... I've built up a resistance against that sort of thing... although sometimes I might simply chose not to resist."

She paused, trying to find the right words.

"How do I put this?... You might understand when you're older how romantic it can be to surrender so completely to...you know...a special someone."

"What are you doing after closing time?" She asked Valerie.

No matter what said, she always talked like she was somehow teasing him. He didn’t quite understand what it meant, but it felt dirty somehow. Well, whatever. As long as she wasn’t biting anyone who didn’t want to be bit... wait...

“Why would anyone volunteer to be bit?” Hiro pressed. “That’s like asking to die, or turn into a vampire... how many vampires have you made?!”

"Either way i do not use such tricks on anyone..." she repeated to the woman and couldnt help but to smirk a little as she explained to the boy. Only to then hear her ask her something. "Closeing time? there is no such thing as that here dear....well atleast not offically. I keep my place open 24/7, only i go to sleep at day. Leaving my guards and staff in charge while i slumber till night fall agian" she answered but then smirked as she knew very well what she wanted. "Perhaps you would like to join me dear? in my chmabers upstairs?" she winked and then looked back to Hiro as he asked another question.

"Hmhmhm....thats not how it works dear, atleast not with my kind of vampire. I do not drink my volunteers dry, nor turn them by drinking from them. To turn someone into a vampire they need to drink my blood....and i have only turned a few that wished to become ones...after warning them of course. And unlike what you probally think deary, my bite dosent actully hurt. I have perfected my ways of feeding from someone, makeing it far more pleasureful then painful....but yes it may still hurt a bit for some but they still volunteered to simply keep me alive. I used to be highly loved and worshiped by many, men as well as women and i still am somewhat but not in that degree. But yes i must admit that in my younger days i used to feed on innocent virgins and even drink them dry due to my inexperince of it all. But except from thoese few incidents i never harmed any of my feeding slaves...not even the ones that i had claimed agianst the'ire will. Infact most of thoese are now my most loyal servants and worshippers..." she explained to him.

Worshipers? So she has killed in the past... but she doesn’t anymore. This whole thing was just...

“I don’t know if I can believe you,” he uttered, somehow sounding defeated already. “I mean, I’ve never heard of a vampire who only drank from volunteers. I-I always heard that they were wicked monsters of the night, you know, like Dracula and stuff.”

She got up and stepped next to Valerie but kept facing Hiro "Well, if it would make you feel more comfortable, I could perform a Touch of Truthtelling spell but..."

she turned back to Valerie

"...it is a fairly weak spell and chances are, it will only work if you let it. My patron deity, Khepri, is a god of the sunrise and... knowing you're a vampire, this might burn a little((note: the spell does no damage))...I'm going to need to know I can trust you before going into your room."

“Touch of Truthtelling?” Hiro balked. “What the heck are you talking about? And why do mes everything you do have to do so weird and creepy?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus