Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

Hiro wrote:
“...why does everything you do have to be so weird and creepy?”
((Because when I originally made Shadya as a pathfinder character, she had a +11 to intimidate at level 1. this became +13 against restrained targets. For perspective, average bonuses to skills for a level 1 character should be around +6))
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

((Huh, I didn’t realize there was an actual reason. I was just writing Hiro’s dialogue.))

"Well, it is easier to believe someone when you know they are incapable of lying."
((I am hearing everything Hiro says in young Goku's voice.))

Shadya wrote:
((I am hearing everything Hiro says in young Goku's voice.))

((It’s actually closer to Yahiko’s voice from Ruroni Kenshin))
Valerie von Vamperia (played by FantasyDreamer) Topic Starter

She shruged to him. "It dosent matter too much if you believe me or not dear, cause either way i wont be doin anything to you...or anyone else either for that matter" she replied and then smirked a little. "Well i guess it is rare yes but i do indeed do it and a few others i know as well, fellow vampire friends that is." she said and then chuckeld to him. Only to then look over at Shadya. "A thruth spell?? that might hurt me? Sorry sweety, but i wont do that....you simply have to take my word for that..."she said as she didnt exactly feel for that and she knew very well how spells could go wrong.

"The only vampires I have ever met were evil tyrants. You invited me to your room after I said...what?...four sentences? I don't recall even saying my own name since I got here...Excuse me for being concerned for my own safety."

"Just answer two questions for me and I'll be yours for the evening."

“Hers?” Hiro asked. “Wait, are you going to let her bite you or something?!” He grabbed his head, ruffling the tin and cardboard he had on. He let out a groan trying to comprehend it all. Wicked, good, vampires, truth spells, this was too much for him.
John chews on his chocolate more, watching everything unfold. When silent, very few know that he is around. He could be sitting down, or even standing near somewhere. He than gets another stout to drink so he can relax a bit more. Right now he is starting to feel at edge due to his soldier's instinct starting to kick in once more.

((Sorry for my delay agian, i've catched a cold.))

"I can understand that dear and well you seamed so into it soo....but if you dont trust me then." she shruged a little but then got curious. "What type of questions?" she asked as she then looked over to Hiro when he spoke. She then spotted John and smiled to him. "Enjoying yourself dear?"
"Trying to." John said as he takes another sip of his drink. "Years of being a soldier tends to put me at edge even when I'm trying to relax. I mean, I'm not crazy and don't have any of that PTSD in my brain. I guess you can say 'you can take the soldier out of the military, but you can't take the military out of the soldier'...or something like that."

It occurred to her that while trusting Valerie was a leap of faith, Valerie trusting her was just as big a gamble. She was asking her to sit still and let a spell hit her that, for all she knew, could be daylight.

Her heart was telling her to go upstairs.
She was too on edge to hear it.
Her head was telling her to go home.
She was too drunk to hear it.
Her gut was telling her to stop talking about this in front of Hiro.
She was too aroused to hear it.

"When was the last time you've killed or fed from someone unwilling And can you promise to respect my safeword?"

Her new plan was to just watch her for the rest of the night - to protect everyone else to the best of her ability.

The boy blinked.

“What the hecklers is a safe word?” he asked. “Is that, like, please and thank you or something?”

((If Hiro’s friends where here, there would be face-palming!))
Jaydin Byrd (played by FreeJayFly)

Valerie von Vamperia wrote:
She turned her head when hearing the slighty intoxicated guest complimenting her place. "Why thank you dear, im glad you like it and i raised all the bats myself...." she replied with a motherly pride as she pet her little bat on her shoulder a little.

"It's definitely impressive," Jaydin remarked. There was a moment of pause while she waited for her secondary order of a peach martini to come her way. Once it had, however, she had gone ahead to quickly down it before placing it and her payment down on the nearby counter for her drinks that evening. Perhaps even overpaying somewhat.

"Anyways... thanks for the night. I hope to be back sometime in the future," Jaydin said, giving a half wave before going ahead and departing the bar and getting back on home for the night.

((Sorry agian for my delay but....well RPG is soon closeing and i am afarid of looseing a dear friend since i was stupid enough to not add him to my other social medias to keep in contact.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus