Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

"You two having a good time?"

"I'm having more fun than you might think"

She turned back to John with a look of disbelief on her face. "That's...impressive...I might find that less impressive if I were sober... but you're still selling what I'm not looking to buy right now. If in the future I need a rogue, something tells me you won't be hard to find." She got up and walked back to her table by the stage, drained the rest of her drink, then walked over to Valerie.

"Mind if I join you?"
Aekra (played anonymously)

Aekra approached the door slowly, knocking on it lightly and opening the door. Nobody was present, so she stepped in further.

"Hello?" She called, walking into the building itself.

"Hello hello!" She called out to the dragonborn. She thought about shouting something like 'free booze and candy' but decided it wasn't her place

Shadya was wearing copper jewlery, a corset made of rope and a long black skirt with a split on the left that went midwayway up her thigh revealing a shibari 'ladder' running down her leg. The rope than comprised the corset and the 'ladder' looked black but shone purple depending on the light it caught.
She looked she belonged in a fettish club.
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

It wasn't often that a boy of Hiro's status got to just go around and have leisure time. Right now, though, he had the opportunity to just relax a little without having to fight off some giant monster or blast a spaceship out of orbit or anything extreme like that. It was Halloween. These monsters were all just pretend... right?

He looked at the ominously decorated abode in front of him and gulped. He had wrestled with rock giants, uppercut dragons over skyscrapers, and even beaten back death rays with his bare fists. Why was this place freaking him out so much?

He pulled on the rope, his trick-or-treat bag in his hand. His costume this year was a homemade cyborg ninja outfit he had put together out of cardboard and tinfoil.
Valerie von Vamperia (played by FantasyDreamer) Topic Starter

"Not at all dear..." she said when asked to join her. "Please go ahead..." she added with a smile and then moments later heard it knocking on the door. Before she was able to open it though the knocker had already stepped inside. "Hello there...welcome dear and Happy halloween" she said as she then heard the little bell of the door ringing. "Oh give me a moment sweety. " she said and opened the door to see the trick or treater in a ninja cyborg costume. "Oh my, arent you handsome dear..."

Hiro's face turned bright red upon seeing the woman open the door in front of him. He turned his face away, hoping the metal grate he had in front of the lower part of his face could adequately hide his blushing.

"Um, t-trick or treat," he uttered shyly, holding up his back for candy. Clearly he was not quite ready for what he was seeing from the roman before him right now. He was even less ready to be called handsome by a stranger (though this was hardly the first time such a thing had happened).

"Hehehe, no need to be shy dear...and here..." she said as she then snapped her fingers to move the big pumkpin shaped cauldren of candy right infront of him. "Have as much as you like or can carry dear, i have plenty to do around." she said calmy with a smile as she sat back down on her throne alike chair by the door to watch him and the other guests inside. "You are welcome to stay afterwards if you like, i got food and drinks in here as well as good company"

Hiro stared at the moving pumpkin cauldron. This was a very elaborate pretense.

"Um, s-sure, but I don't think I should take what I can carry," Hiro peeped. "I mean, I've lifted a skyscraper before, so I'll just take a little." He reached in and took a handful of candy, then looked inside past the shapely woman. "Um, o-okay then." He stepped inside, noticing that he was probably the youngest (and shortest) person there.

"Hehe as you wish then dear..." she chuckeld a little, finding him quite cute in all honesty. "Anyway you may stay in here and enjoy other sweets for as long as you like deary..." she added while seeing him walking inside of the place, noticeing indeed that he was rather short, makeing her wonder how old he was.

"Wow," he murmured. "These are some really good costumes in here." He suddenly felt very self conscious about his own outfit.

He didn't know why, but he was suddenly thinking about the story of Hansel and Gretel, and about how they had learned to be weary of strangers offering them sweets. Why would that come to his mind now? Maybe because there was a scary, half-naked woman offering him sweets? He looked around, still to nervous to say a word to anyone and simply helped himself to a morsel or two and slipped them into his bag.

She settled in next to Valerie. The moment she got up to answer the door, Shadya stretched out, obstructing as much of the seat as possible, resting her head on one of the armrests and laying her legs across the other.

She put on a gentle but challenging grin that seemed to say 'yes, I'm here. What are you gonna do about it?'

She smiled towards the amazed boy and shook her head a little over how cute he was, only to then see one of the female guests laying in her seat. Her eyes went wide in suprice at first, but only for a moment or so since this was rare for her to see. But then she smirked and leaned down to her. "Well well well....are you comftable there dear? Will i need to fetch some other chair or?" she spoke in a playful manner before grabbing her chin and looking into her eyes in a seductive but also somewhat domiante kinda way. "Or do we have a problem here my dear?" she added before kissing her nose quick.
Jaydin Byrd (played by FreeJayFly)

Taking the time to finish the peach martini that she had ordered, Jaydin went ahead to place the emptied glass onto the tray that the bat had and just said to it with a small smile, "one more for the night, and I think I'm done, cutie."

With that, the brunette looked around the bar again. It was certainly busy, which was a great sign typically. Getting up, however, Jaydin had gone ahead to approach the hostess -- Valerie. Now that there was some alcohol in her system, there was a little less keeping her tight lipped for the night.

"Hey, just wanted to say that you've got a nice thing going here. Also, pretty impressed with the bats you got around here. Cute and neat," Jaydin said, complimenting Valerie and her establishment.

Hiro's heart rate rose considerably upon seeing the display between the two women. He had a feeling that this wasn't a place he needed to be. He stepped back, her nerves prepping his body to defend himself, but from what exactly he wasn't sure.

He remained silent, but he bumped and knocked over a small table as he stepped backward, toppling whatever bowls or decorations lay on it to the ground.

"Crap! Crap!" he yelped. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He stooped down to try picking up whatever had fallen.

She turned her head when hearing the slighty intoxicated guest complimenting her place. "Why thank you dear, im glad you like it and i raised all the bats myself...." she replied with a motherly pride as she pet her little bat on her shoulder a little. She then heard the rocus and looked over to Hiro before chuckeling. "Its fine dear...dont worry about it..." she said, snapping her fingers to summon shadow men in black and silver armor who would clean up the mess in minutes and then vanish into thin air.

"Mm...Would you rather we had a problem?" She asked seductively.

She heard the table crash to the floor and crained her head to see what happened. "Are you okay?"

She watched the...figures right the table and all its contents.
"Oh...that's cool..."

Hiro's eyes went wide. After a moment of terror, he offered his host a bow.

"Um, th-thank you for the candy!" he told her. "I--I'll just be going now! Um, th-thank you!" He turned around, almost knocking over the same table again. He almost bumped into another guest on his way out, one who was obviously drunk. When he spotted a bat fluttering through the air, he let out a yelp and dropped his candy bag before rushing for the door.

She smirked some more towards the woman in her chair. "Maybe i do...." she chuckeld and then looked over to the frightend boy. Looking at him supriced as she didnt quite understand why he looked so terrorfied. "You welcome sweety but is there something wrong?" she asked but before she got an answer from him she saw him rushing out the door and dropping his candy bag. She sighed in sadness and walked over to pick the candy bag up, feeling like a somewhat failure to get sucha reaction from one of her guests. Another sigh left her lips as she carefully hung up the candy bag by the door so that he could retrive it if he ever decided to come back.

She then sat down in another chair, looking into the floor as she feelt horrible for scareing sucha young boy, which wasnt her intention even if it was halloween. She merely wanted he guests to get into the spooky or creepy feel from halloween not run away in terror, which wa sadly all too familar to her since a long time.

She sat up and scooched as far as she could to the side of the padded throne nearest to Valerie.

"Is there anything I can do?..."

Hiro made it to the porch before stopping to catch his breath. That's when he realized he had left his candy bag inside. He turned around to see what he could, when he saw the bag waiting for him right there. This place just kept getting freakier and freakier. What he saw when he looked back inside surprised him. The hostess was... sad? But why?

Curiosity got the better of him once again. He took his candy bag and stepped back into the house. Yes, this place was strange, but maybe they weren't so bad. Maybe they were just weird. Yeah. That had to be it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Valerie of Midnight Moons

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus