Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

anon (played anonymously)

"Very well, slave, now lead the way" accepted Rufus pointing forward to get them all moving

It was not difficult to address Iquine based on the social position than based on social class
Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

Iquine continued marching through the tombs halls.She kept her eye on the thieves. She didn't fully trust these guys yet. After all, they just met a few minutes ago and she could because useless to them at any time. Of course, Iquine was ready for a plausible betrayal.
Lucifer Errat (played by Skipbab)

((Room for one more to squeeze in?))

(( sure... the more the merrier ))

"Well cast a spell or something... I do not like narrow corridors at all, you should make them widen a bit" nudged and urged Matthew swallowing hard as the passage before them became more narrow to the point they would have to pass it sideways for lack of width.

"Oh you must be jesting! No way my bulky muscles could pass through that!" protested Rufus not about to admit to being fat and so focusing on muscles and mass that sounded more warrior-like

Iquine chuckled hearing Mat and Rufus complaining about the corridors getting narrower. "Don't worry, I will make it wider, just calm down. " Iquine replied, casting the spell the boys requested. The spell succeeded, it made the corridors a bit wider than before. It's was hard to tell but they were indeed wider than before. "There, is that better? Will your friend's
'bulky muscles' be able to pass through or will I have to make him smaller?"

Matthew almost coughed and choked at the remark of downsizing Rufus

"You don't want to even think about it... better... widen the corridor some more..." half muttered Matthew after the ghastly gasp that followed her remark

Rufus on the other hand, reacted in an annoyed voice of disgust, highly offended by the remark.

"How dare you threaten to reduce my bulky muscles! I'd like to see you try, you swine!" barked Rufus in a threatening mood, thoughtlessly laying down the challenge

"Ah, a challenge, usually I don't part in challenges. But since it's testing my magic skills. I'll gladly accept." Iquine replied accepting Rufus challenge. She immediately cast another spell, the spell made Rufus the size of a rat. "There, now can we move forward? "

"How dare you DO this to me! you swine!" squeaked out Rufus in a rather childish squeak, soft voice, likely to cause laughter to those who heard him.

Matthew sniggered unable to help himself and grinned, looking down at Rufus. Though his supposedly broad warm smile gave unease at the minuscule rogue

Rufus threw up his arms in disgust sticking the head in a rather childish pout and marched forward leading the way to the intrincate and elaborate maze of corridors that intertwined with one another, in order to keep those travellers wandering about confused and lost, hours on end.

"Maze, why a maze" Iquine muttered under her breath. She sighed and look for any out of place bricks. Yet there was nothing out of place she could noticed. She decided to ask Matthew "Any ideas Mat? Mazes aren't really my specialty and I don't see anything that can signal a possible exit or endpoint."

"You're the mage, why not just change the bricks into golden ones wherever we happen to pass, what remains stone it shall be the path we have not taken and what is gold, we have been there before" shrugged Matthew not knowing what else to do and his legs growing tired and numb after walking around for such long time without really getting nowhere

"Alright, sounds good" Iquine agreed to Mat and started to change the bricks they passed into gold. Yet, she let Rufus lead the way.

Of course being as greedy as thieves could be, Aynor, Robin, Glendale, Bart and Matthew went stealing the odd brick here and there, adding them to the pile of stolen hoard which they now tugged around by using a wheel barrel due to the excessive weight.

"Could you not lighten the weight of this gold... temporarily... of course... until we get out of here?" asked Matthew huffing and puffing as he was, as usual, the donkey dragging the weight.

"I could but at most the spell you request will only last for three or four hours. With might no be enough since this maze is huge! " Iquine explained throwing her hand's in the air. Iquine was getting tired of walking through this seemly endless maze, Her feet started to hurt and she was getting thirsty. "I swear, I been to capitals smaller than this maze, where does it end?!"

"Well slave... if you give me my full size back I will carry you for a while so your feet rest a little, I usually have quite bulky muscles you know... I can let you get some rest in return" bartered Rufus hoping the proposal would sound decent enough

He had to admit being that small made him feel the maze walls were all the taller, the corridors and hallways all the longer, and the futile quest, seeking exits, all the more impossible.

"Fine, even though I like you better this size. " Iquine said turning Rufus back to his normal size. Iquine never did like Rufus that much. However, he was more tolerable when he was small. After all, everything he saids sounded like a child combined with a mouse, which she found hilarious.

Rufus growled lowly at the comment, dusting himself and his clothes, mostly to feel his muscles and belly back.
Without qualms or warning he scooped Iquine into his arms.

"Right... which way, left, right or ahead?" asked Aynor unsure which way to go and looking down at Iquine for suggestions.

Matthew looked up at the raised mage.

"Well... three hours are three hours... do it!" urged Matthew looking at the piled wheel barrel

"Left, try left," Iquine answered peering down at Aynor with her hands shaking. She was nervous. After all, she was being carried by the person she turned small. All she could think about is Rufus dropping her into a pit and leaving her to die. Then she glared at Mat who was still complaining about curring the load. "Fine, but don't cry to me when the spell starts to wares off" Iquine cast the spell Matthew requested making the load light as a feather for three hours.

"Oh my I can see why I would want a few of you for slaves..." grinned Matthew patting Iquine's head surprised as how suddenly light the load actually was, pulling it with one hand and very little to no effort at all.

"That was... impressive indeed" smiled Matthew praising the ever so helpful spell

"Well, when you're born with magic you are bound to have a few good spells." Iquine responded proudly. Iquine had always loved when the people around her praised her spells. It made her feel like she could take on an army of beasts on her own. Of course, because of this frequent praised, she started to grow a bit of an Ego. Yet she still manages to make allies and friend as she grows more powerful every day.
"Anyhow lets move forward and find that mana!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus