Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

"What the-Get off!" Iquine screamed. She snapped her fingers making the girl that fell on her fly. "Who the heck are you?!"

( your welcome )
Katjudomaru (played by JinxVoid)

Katjudomaru heard the scream and rushed over just in time to see the girl flying
Rennagaa (played by Jerryloves)

"We I am flying!" Yelled Rennagaa

''whoa, what the heck..'' he said stopping in his tracks

Iquine took a deep breath as she put the girl down on her feet. "Ok, who are you?" Iquine looked at both of them. Wondering if this was the right choice to follow these people.

Rennagaa looked at Iquine smiling evilly but she does that all the time " Am I Rennagaa the queen of the Cupcakes!!!!" Yelled Rennagaa using her magic to turn Iquine into a cupcake

Iquine quickly used her magic to turn herself back to normal. She looked over the girl with the shield. "Ma'ma, why is there a small witch?"

Rennagaa was mad since she hated people who call her small!!!! "I am not small! You jerk!!!" Yelled Rennagaa stopping on the Ground cussing a large earthquake

''Uhm miss, please calm down...'' Katjudomaru said quietly

Rennagaa calm down for a bit than turn herself into a cat " Ok, so where are we going? i mean this place is like a maze of horror but without no gold also why is there a random cake? " said Rennagaa looking up at both of them

Iquine sigth. "I guess we're ready to go now." She walked beside the girl with the shield. She was ready to walks into the deeps of the tomb.

Katjudomaru picks up his belongings and follows the three females''hm..''
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes, and had already moved just inside the tomb and was waiting for the others. She held her curvy blade at the ready.

"Are ya'll coming or what!?" She called back at them.

The small ninja ran to the brown haired girl panting he said ''hold on....''

"Yeah." replied Iquine slowly walked inside the tomb. She was a bit afraid but she'd continued onward.

He pulled out his katana and continued onward with them ''Its a bit spooky down here..'' he muttered
Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

she steps inside and waits for the rest of the party to step inside. She calls out to the workers: "Seal the tomb. We wouldn't want Aamon getting out if things go south in there."

''hold on what?!'' Katjudomaru said

''If things go south whats our plan for escape then..?'' Katjudomaru said solemnly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus