Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

anon (played anonymously)

"How do we know which colour of mana are we looking for? and if it is dangerous to manhandle?" asked Rufus in a frown, straining but continuing to carry the mage in his arms as he had agreed to do, every step the young one felt heavier and heavier and sooner rather than later he would have to relinquish on this offer and put Iquine back on her feet

When the time came, having walked for a whole three or four, Rufus felt tired as did Matthew, both leaning forward to try to catch their breath.

One might think it was the punny young wizard who was running them ragged. Still they had no way to leave unless the mage found this mana to reinforce her magic
Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

" Most Mana isn't dangerous, as long it's in the right hands. anyone can use it, However, I suggest we look for green color mana. It will help us break out of here in a snap," Iquine explained relaxing. She was getting used to being curry around. Never before she had access to such luxuries.After all, she was often too busy to hire a maid or a servant and Her Childhood friend would right out refuse to do such thing.

Bart smiled broadly

"Green is good then... where did you say the green one grows?" asked Bart looking at the corners and staring at the floor, every hour that passed by he was growing more tired and all the more frustrated with the ever changing layout.

"I swear these walls keep moving" grumbled Rufus putting Iquine down after his arms were too tired to carry the mage any longer.

"Well, can you not cast a spell to find green manna or summon it from nothing?" asked Robin looking at the sorcerer

"No, I can't summon something to make it easier to find mana, but I know we're getting close" Iquie replied watching the hallways change positions. "Trust me, if we stay on this path we will find it with no more trouble."

Matthew rolled his eyes

"But these corridors keep shifting, how can you be so sure and certain that we will find any mana at all?" asked Matthew confused clearly not the brightest tool in the shed

"Oh just move along and hope the spirit here allows us out with his gold and treasures and this mage and her mana too" muttered Robin annoyed.

Iqunie sight wondering if she should've stayed home. Suddenly there was a "Roar" the echo through the halls. "Dragon" Iquine softly said to herself. "We need to get out of here, NOW"
Arcol Topic Starter

((Think I might remake this idea, with updated lore…going to try a retrofit, on a new post, most likely.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus