Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual RPR Holiday Art Trade - 2012

Yikes computer suicide!! D: That's like my major worst nightmare!

Thank you so much, Rein!! <3 He is totally awesome!! :D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Wow wow wow this thread is so cool to look through.

I'm going down my list and I've either seen with my own eyes or received confirmations from nearly every recipient that the images were received, there's very few trades left. I will be following up with the artists I don't have confirmation of completion for today and prodding them to remember to send their work. :)
Ilmarinen Moderator

Everyone did such a great job! I can't wait for next year! (Or maybe we should organize a "Midsummer Night's Art Trade" ;))
Quoting Foxy, "I know this isn't facebook, but I would like that post" ;D
Oh! I love that idea Heimdall!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Quoting Foxy, "I know this isn't facebook, but I would like that post" ;D

I know this isn't facebook, but I would also like to like that post :P

Great idea, Heimdall!!

Heimdall wrote:
Everyone did such a great job! I can't wait for next year! (Or maybe we should organize a "Midsummer Night's Art Trade" ;))

I meant to do this last year, but given that I get no time off in the summer, it kinda fell through the cracks. I'd still like to try again this year, but I may need to recruit some deputies to help out. :)
I nominate Loki without her being on this thread >_>
TheLily

Loki helped with my secret Santa, so I second the nomination! ::hides behind Fox:: I'd also be willing to help :D
TheLily wrote:
Loki helped with my secret Santa, so I second the nomination! ::hides behind Fox:: I'd also be willing to help :D

That's why I recommended her... We should probably inform her...
Third third third! :)
Alright I'm in! <3 Guess I should figure out what day that is huh?

In her infinite wisdom, Loki has accepted and we've scheduled the midsummer art trade with the following tentative dates:

Art trade signups begin: May 1
Signups close, and matches are assigned: May 21
Art due: June 21 (Summer solstice!)
AWESOME
YAY MOAR DRAWINGS!! (Is also in!)
Claine Moderator

Yay! I can't wait :D
Oops can I just bring this up
Did I miss something wonderful?~
I'm not sure, Rein! I totally forgot all about this and I don't recall anything being mentioned about it, so maybe the tentative dates were changed?
I think everyone just forgot about this. Life happens but we should definitely get it going... Maybe just start it in July?
It's not cancelled, the dates got pushed back so that it didn't run at the same time as the genre jumble :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual RPR Holiday Art Trade - 2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus