Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual RPR Holiday Art Trade - 2012

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Oh boy oh boy! :D I'm putting your names into a hat now and coming up with assignments. Stay tuned!
Again, this is not facebook, but I wanted to like that comment ;)

All art assignments have been sent! Let me know if you didn't get a PM with the name of someone to draw for. :)
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Again, this is not facebook, but I wanted to like that comment ;)

Haha, I'm excited too! :D :D
Awesome! Super excited!
Not sure if this is written somewhere and I've just missed it, but when we are done, do we give them to our players? Or do we wait until the last day and submit them to the forum?
When do we give the art to people? Is it BY January first (like, any time before), or is January first the day we give the art?

My personal preference is to submit ON the 1st, so everyone gets a new years surprise, but every year a handful of people send their art early, and that's okay. :)

Two of the most popular reasons for sending early art is that they'll be traveling on the date of exchange and they are conscientiously preventing it from arriving late, or they think it is more "special" to deliver their art on Christmas (if this is you, you might want to find out if your recipient even celebrates Christmas!)
Sanne Moderator

Looking forward to see a whole bunch of pictures here on the first. ;)
Ilmarinen Moderator

I just finished mine! Now I'm all excited to share it and see everyone's. :)
Just finished mine too :D
I finished mine and delivered it a couple days ago :)
Claine Moderator

I've finished mine too :)
TheLily

I finished mine a long time ago.

You guys are so on the stick. I'm so excited! :D
Lol :) I finished mine too :D
Miiine is done and delivered! :).
Question! Do we send them to the person in a PM, AND post them on here, or just post them on here/just send them in a PM?
I actually have no idea if I will get on tomorrow, so I'm going to post now :3

This is Ibany! :D
IBANY_zps2b7c02c9.png
I'm not sure my person is gonna be on before the first, so I'll go ahead and show the one I did. This is Alouette played by Reinage!

540978_470033469722171_1225390689_n.jpg
Claine Moderator

Well, it's officially 2013 where I live! I drew Izabet for Highjinx.

Under a cut for boobs!

See more
RPR%20Secret3.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual RPR Holiday Art Trade - 2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus