Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

"Litten." 'I don't know, Pokemon have something common with birds, they hatch from eggs, but the eggs apear out of no where.' Litten said as he used double team to make visual copies of himself, which the fakes dissapear when hit, or the actual Litten gets hit.
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

Nwyvern glances up at the commotion, taking a momentary break from her work. Seeing the large cyborg frantically firing at a small kitten seemed to draw no response from her. She turned back to her computer, hands reaching out for the keyboard. She stopped then, turning back to the fight. Her head was tilted, eyes narrowed, "Do not harm an animal in my presence, cyborg. I may be an exile but I am still one of the Gentry, a Fae." she leaned back in her chair, kicking her feet up onto the table next to her drink. Her boots made metallic thunking sounds as they slammed against the table.

Litten look at Nywern. "Litten." 'I think I've done more harm to him than he has me.' Litten told her.

She turned to the cat, her eyes giving off a soft green light laced with what can only be described as a darkness blacker than the void, "Be that as it may, it is still my duty." her voice had an ethereal quality to it, echoing. If you listened close enough, you could hear the sounds of wild underneath her words. The rustling of leaves, the sound of running water in a river, the crunch of snow underneath a paw, and the howling wind as it blows between the rocky crags.

"Lit." 'Wow, all those sounds, makes me feel like I'm in a Mystery dungeon.' Litten said. Then he sneezed, but no smoke came out.
"....." CF was a bit silent during all of this, using her crystal to create a small spell before her crystal glowed and doing another spell and turning into an indestructable marble for protection.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Got'ya " I said aiming my final shot at the cat. It was a hit

At this, Nwyvern stood up, seeming to be taller than when she walked in. She stalked over to the cyborg and cat, chanting in a weird language. A soft green light emanated from her hands as she walked, her footsteps almost nonexistent. Her ears were clearly visible now, her hair parting to let them free. Tipped in sharp, dagger point ends, and tinged slightly green, they seemed to flare in anger. A small flower blossomed at the tip of her right ear.

Threathing presence detected. The drunk fairy girl is closing in on my. Her stress hormones, adrenaline and noradrenaline levels are rising. I drew Gammelild from its sheath. I clenched my hand around it, engulfing it in fire. "I will be damned, first a flaming pussy cat, then a pissed off fairy, this is going to be fun" I said cocky.

Nwyvern tilted her head, wind rustling her hair, "I don't think that is a wise choice. I would recommend that you step down boy. You have no idea the forces I command." She raised her eyebrows in a reproachful look.
CF was meanwhile capable of watching everything that happened outside of her marble. Jesus Christ, is this what happens if I don't respond often!? This **** happens!?

"Neither do you" I said and began twirling my finger around. Small wooden figures began to rain from the ceiling. I pointed my finger at Nwyvern and whispered "Attack". The wooden figures began crawling towards her like a wave.

She raised her eyebrow once more, "You believe that those made of the forest's heart can harm me?" she laughed, the flower on her ear turning a midnight black. She raised her right hand, ever so slowly, pointing it at the tiny wooden creatures, "Creaduriaid y goedwig, clywch fi nawr. Rwy'n gwarcheidwad. Nid ydych chi'n sefyll unrhyw siawns yn fy erbyn." 'Creatures of the forest, hear me now. I am a guardian. You stand no chance against me.'
The tiny wooden creatures seemed to stop, their bodies refusing to move. Nwyvern smiled, closing her hand into a tight fist. There was a small burst of light, blinding everyone in the room for a split second. Once the light faded, around half of the wooden figures had plants growing out of their heads.

"Girl, you're a drunk hacking fairy, I'm a drunk teleporting cyborg, just wanted to make that clear. Also my metal is alien, so bitch I'm unhackable" I said. My hand fell to my belt once more, pulling the plazma pistol on her. I got her shoulder.

She tilts her head, looking at the burn on her shoulder. She mutters a few words as water surrounds the burn, sinking into her skin. When she looked back at the cyborg, the burn was gone, "At least you aren't attempting to kill the creatures of the forest now." she smiled, sitting back down in her chair.
The flower on her ear folded back into a bud before sinking into her skin as well. Her hair seemed to move of its own accord, covering her ears once more. Light stopped radiating from her as she took a long drink from her bottle.
CF made sure the coast was clear before chanting a few code words and reappearing back in her chair after her marble disappeared. "Okay, what the actual ****," she mumbled, sipping her cocktail.

I turn back to CF as nothing had happened. "So where were we again?" I asked. Then I looked at my shattered pint. "Uhm, bartender, may I have another one?" I ordered.
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

'Well that was....uh....a odd battle...' he thought while looking at the cyborg and fairy, 'So... a drunk cyborg and a forest fairy... why did I arrive here at this dimension?' He thought, putting his hand on his head

Nwyvern stopped drinking for a second, looking at where Dan had hit her with a shot from his plasma pistol. She sighed at the hole in her shirt and jacket. She muttered a few choice words under her breath as she focused on the hole. She seemed to freeze for a second before the skin visible through the hole turned black. She then waved her hands a few times, magically sealing the tear.
"Uhhh," CF was speechless for a bit before shaking it off and then suddenly behaving like nothing really happened "You wanted me to try something you brought?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus