Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

Dan just gave CF the disappointment look " A neko, I had expected more from you" He sighed deeply "Can't you just reveal your true form, or are you an invisible force, or is the neko your true form, if so I must say hurray for originality. You can't even decide the amount of "Kawaiiness" you're gonna be by height" Dan scolded her.
"And you're a cyborg in a roleplay in the fantasy forum," CF said "Anyways, my real form is bland as ****, it's just a human form with chains... Actually, long bandages thanks to an upgrade."

"First I ask for permission, then I just shoehorn myself into the story"
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

If anyone wants 's ta get wasted I got some drinks that are gonna make the best of ya meet'cha maker
"I'm starting to get worried for my own safety here..." CF mumbled.

wasted as all hell, Hunter stood on the barstool and started tossing booze everywhere, he laughed, then passed out and smashed his head on the floor.

rolled 1d20 and got 18
less then five = dead

Hunter started puking on the floor till the alcohol flushed out of him. "Holy shit what the hell happened to me?"

Dan takes his head out of the barrel and looks down at Hunters little show of him being a lightweight "Gorgeous" He said sarcasticly, viewing Hunter puking on the floor.
Mika the Neko (played anonymously)

*peaks inside*
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten went through his bag. Let's see. Oran berries, Peacha berries, a lot of seeds, a few used TMs, and the gift for my teammate, and friend. he thought as he went through it.
"Yeah... Imma just hide..." CF said, disappearing into her marble.

Litten looked at the door. "Lit." 'I wonder if someone is going to walk through the door.' he said.

"Hey look, another neko girl!" Dan yelled halfdrunk while pointing at the door. Then He poked to the marble that CF had turned into "Why don't you go over and say hello to *hiccup* her?" He asked her. After the question he rolled around to Hunters direction, pointing with his finger. Listen up buddy, I'm my own maker, and I'm gonna drink you under and yonder this god damn table" He yelled.
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

"So noisy." Nwyvern muttered, glancing up. She reached into her jacket once more, pulling out another flower. The flower she pulled out this time was of a pinkish color, similar to a lotus. She popped it into her mouth, chewing, "Too god damn noisy." She took a swig of her drink to wash it all down. Her eyes flickered pink for a split second before returning to normal.

"Litten." 'I swear in the name of Arcues, humans are stupid sometimes.'Litten said. Then he pulled a oran berry out of his bag and ate it.
"Nah... I think I'll hide here until I feel comfortable or my girlfriend comes around..." CF said.

"Drink something strong that will make you comfortable and do something"

"I'm sure I could drink more alcohol than you could ever dream of" Hunter said, as he stood up, a bottle of Rum in his hand, "So whadd'ya say? ready for a little drinking competition?" Hunter asked, shaking the bottle in front of him.

"Lit." 'This is why I am glad that humans are rare where I come from. Always getting drunk. Humans are so stupid.' Litten said with a sigh. ((Apologies if sigh is spelled wrong, autocorrect not working.))

Dan waddles over to Hunter, trying not to stumble. He walks into a pole holding of the ceiling. "Ya son of a bitch! I'm going to beat Ya to a bloody pulp" He yelled at the pole. He threw a fist at it, to no effect. "Ya ween dis wee time" He said defeated. Then he sat down by Hunter. "Gimme dat shit" He yanked the bottle out of his hands and took a swig, then putting the bottle back on the table. "Ya turn, Ya lightweight laddie"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus