Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Littens tail fur came off cause of the plasma shot. "Lit!" 'My tail fur!' (I had family bussnues to attend for a while, so sorry for the inactivity.)
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"It was just some space drugs, because I wanted to see the effect on another universal being, or if it was the same effect as it has on me" I said (Brah, I had to defend my honor against the drunken fairy)
".........." She just drew a small symbol with her jewel and turned into her indestructible marble again. Soooooooooo, that's a no..

"Well so thats was a drawback, guess then there more for me". I held my hand over the Nova crystals. They shattered into a million black pieces, the powder then began vanishing. "Then how about a piece of cake?" I asked trying to save it.
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

At the mention of cake, Nwyvern glanced up briefly, interest lining her gaze. She then shook her head, reaching into a pocket. She pulls out a small black flower with purple tints. She looks at the flower for a moment before popping it in her mouth, chewing.
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten walked away, still wondering why he was here.
"What kind?" CF asked from inside the marble.

I held my hand over the table, and small black shards gathered into a brown ball covered in sprinkles. "This is a romkugle, It taste like rum and chocolate, and it's made out of cakescraps, and know what, this cake exist in the real world too" I explained
CF popped out of the marble in the form of a cat for the reason 'Why the hell not'. "I do like chocolate," she mumbled.

"Well, I like rum" I said and summoned another, then rolled the first over to her.
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

Hunter walked into the tavern, Sitting on one of the barstools he said, "Get me some gin."
CF was about to take a bite before realizing something. "Wait, I shouldn't... I don't want to probably get drunk...."
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

"You should totally get drunk!" Nyvern shouted from across the bar, her bottle in one hand, the other resting on her closed laptop, "You don't look like you'd get drunk easily anyways."

Hunter drank heavlily from the bottle of gin, then said, to everyone's shock, "Three bottles of Spirytus Rektyfikowany, and make it snappy."
"*****, I've been drinking this cocktail all this time," CF said "And this isn't even a real cocktail! It's like less than .1% alcohol. And I have yet to finish it! As well as I actually have low alcohol tolerance... So yeah..." CF felt like a god damn amateur compared to these people, even worse since she's literally in a cat form. Hard to take that seriously. She's drank much more before, but not while surrounded by strangers like these guys.

"Hey kid, wanna real drink?" Hunter asked as he handed her the deadly drink, "It's got 98% alcohol or somethin in it, down a shot, hell you might be one hell of a drinker."

Hunter's face was bright red, and he was clearly drunk. "Cmon kid, whats the worst that 'hic' could happen?"
"Many things..." CF replied "Many ****ing things..."

"Shit, now I need to get drunk, quick. Sir, The Whole Goddamn Barrel Of Rum, please" I ordered. the man behind the bar was surprised, yet not to much. He took a barrel and put on counter. "100 gold" He said. I looked in my pocket for the money, shit not enough money, now I have to fool him. I clenched my hand hard, and black powder gather in it. The pressure of my han turned the powder into a large goldcovered iron ball. He took it, and I doused myself, almost bathing in the rum.
"Imma just.... sip my cocktail that's pretty much a mocktail," CF said, attempting to grab her cocktail glass, but remembering she was a cat before attempting to change back into a human, failing thanks to paws and the incapability to keep herself still if she were to use her mouth to hold the jewel. She turned into a fish, a snake, a phoenix, a wolf, a fox, different types of cats, before finally turning into a meifwa. A tiny one, might I add, to where she now stands from around 5'1 to about 2'1. "You know what," CF said, her voice not really changing much, except for it maybe being one notch higher "This is ****ing fine...."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus