Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

Nwyvern tilted her head, muttering to herself, "A highland oaf now is it?" She laughed quietly, leaning back in her chair.
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

I am pretty sure that stuff those humans are dumb enough to drink is flammable. Litten thought.
"Should I or should I not drink in a corner??" CF pondered out loud, getting out of the small marble and dropping her jewel, it dropping on the floor and CF turning into a pokémon. "Jesus ****ing Christ, how many times am I gonna turn into this sort of bull****." She was a Lopunny, so she took the chance of having any sort of hand like features and attempted to fix herself.

Litten was watching CF and was very surpised when she changed into a Lopunny. "Litten?!?!" 'What in the name of Arceus just happened?!?! That is not right!' he said.
"Of course this isn't right!" CF responded, now being a pokemon "My jewel's working against me for some reason!" She twirled her gem around to create another spell before turning into a Rockruff. "WHY!? THIS HAS EVEN WORSE HANDS FOR GRABBING!"
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"****ing tropes and clichés" Dan sighed

Litten walked over to CF. "Litten." 'Ok, I don't know if you understand me, but please stop changing into different Pokemon. It's making it hard to tell if your human or Pokemon.' he said.
Lark (played by Attitude)

The cat sized mouse folk scampers through the doors of the tavern on all fours. Shaking the moisture from her fur, she may or may not have fallen into a river on the way here, she comes to standing position and dusts off her hands. She had been traveling for a few days and came seeking a warm meal and maybe a drink or two before she needed to head out again. Hear thin ears flicker constantly as she carefully approaches the bar, quietly requesting any form of warm food the tavern offers and a small pint of ale.

She tries not to look interested but she does notice the activity that was going round her. More accurately, she was trying to single out easy targets to steal from without looking too interested in one person or being in particular.
Hunter (played by DovakiinDemon56)

Hunter grabbed the bottle and took a long swig from it, he drank the entire bottle, then said, "Shit, ran out, Hey bartender, Give us some rum!" The bartender threw five more bottles on the table, Hunter looked at him, "Your turn."

"How about we make this a bit more interesting, other than infinitely drinking the same shit, refusing to go down" Dan said and pulled out 10 sided dice "10, you make it through unscathed. 9 There is a little toll on your body. 2, You almost go down. 1, you black out. Zero modifiers. Everything inbetween is up to you, but let's give them a good show. I start" Dan said and threw the dice.

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Dan poured some rum into a shot glass and drank it. He twitched a little as it ran down. "You're turn, lightweight" He poured a shot for Hunter.
"You think I want to be a pokémon!? I want to be human again!" CF whined before smacking her jewel and turning into a Zorua, Meowstic, Espur, Charmander, Gengar, Ralts, Jigglypuff, Umbreon, Pichu, Slowpoke, Magikarp, before magically turning back to human. "Thank god!"

Litten shrugged and walked away, but not before stealing a look at the mouse creature. "Litten." 'Looks like a Rattacate.' he said.

Hunter grabbed the bottle, then uncertainty took the die, he shrugged and as he rolled the dice, he took a long drink from the bottle

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Hunter started hiccuping viciously, he turned to Dan "you're *Hic* up *Hic*"

"Said ya were a wee drinker" Dan took the bottle out of Hunters hands. "I'm gonna beat ya, den ya ganna make ya me caddie, laddie"
He said and downed some

rolled 1d10 and got 7

"I ganna beat ya *Burp* to a bloody pulp, mister nolastname" He the handed the bottle over to Hunter again.

Hunter laughed heartily, "Whatever makes ya sleep at night," Hunter took the bottle from him and took a swig

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Hunter handed the bottle to him, "hey look, my hiccups stopped," he said, grinning.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus