Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:
sounds perfect timing for me to jump in.... options

1- Ruthless lord knight Pentre hunting down Iskra for daring to escape from certain hanging (this brings you all into the akward situation of sheltering and aiding a fugitive and thus trouble with the law)

2- Taff (prince's manservant and powerful sorcerer) makes his way there, seeking Iskra... to help rescue Merthyr the crown prince in return for a royal pardon [expect Pentre to try to stop you]

3- Merthyr and Taff arriving (seeking shelter...) both dressed down in peasant attire after his party was assaulted either by Onyx or the rivals.

or open to any alternatives you wish to propose...

1 WAS EXACTLY THE IDEA I WAS THINKING! The "mystery bruises" on Iskra's neck are literally from being strung up on the noose, at the last second she dropped a smoke bomb and cut herself free before running off!! Adding scenario 2 in there would definitely stir more chaos and really get the story going!!

These are absolutely perfect!!! You are a genius!!!
OK Pentre is coming to knock the door, get the fugitive back, if you refuse to hand her over, you will have to run to the forest for safety to escape the arm of the law.

This will lead to a chase into the forest where Taff will protect you/shelter you from the knights by means of magic leading to yet another favour owed!

This leads to scenario 2... the prince is captive in bandits hands and Taff must help save him and seeks your help
Beetlebelle

I'd say lets just take one step at a time and start with knight Pentre banging on the door and we'll see where it goes from there. xD Since we don't know how @Deathmarch 's character will react.

But I like your enthusiasm! :)
lol well his armor would make him hard to kill, but having no clue as to what's going on he'd probably slam the door and help Iskra and Atoli runaway wondering what the hell was going on.

should I respond or wait for Tusitala to post his into first ?
up to you! do you want me to interrupt?
hmm, I guess I'll respond and the interruption can come right after, kinda keeps Quintus from getting a good answer and can lead to more confusion for him.
perfect I´ll let you post first then
Beetlebelle

@Deathmarch
LOL at the thought of Atoli and Iskra sharing a bed, that would be freaking hilarious. They would be SO mad. x)

I love how Quintus is totally being a dad right now, like, "Come on now girls, play nice! >:o "
and the thought of the sore back... put a smile on my face
lool I'm glad you both enjoyed that

hmm that gave me a few Ideas for how Quintus might try getting Pentre to leave his property/explain who his 'guests' are :p
Well champion and bettlebelle have RPed with me before and I couldn't help sneaking into this RP for added touch of adventure
Beetlebelle

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Well champion and bettlebelle have RPed with me before and I couldn't help sneaking into this RP for added touch of adventure

You and your characters definitely help stir things up! :)
That's true now we a have a bit of a plot :)
are we playing strict turn based RP or as and when available? within storyline....
Beetlebelle

I'm currently waiting for Strawberry to respond before posting. So I guess for the most part, turn based?
Yeah I was thinking it's turned based, at least partly
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

I’m really sorry y’all, I’m on some new medicine and with this flu I’ve been really drained, I need to pay better attention 😅
No worries at all, take your time. I hope you feel better soon
Yeah don't stress yourself too much :)

Btw how tall is Pentre?
Beetlebelle

I feel so bad for Iskra... xD Stabbed, nearly hung, chased, then nearly drowned! It's gonna be a long night for her. </3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus