Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Thanks! the character makes me think of Iskra, I'll link it, I think Strawberry will like it :p (It's Skyrim based)

another example:
tumblr_inline_nj3ojdKj5k1rxlg8g.png
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

OH MY GOODNESS YES THATS BEAUTIFUL!!!! THATS ISKRA IN A NUTSHELL YES

I’m crying I’m at work right now just laughing really loud

Edit: As soon as I get home I’m gonna restart Skyrim again because I’m officially sucked back in I’ve scrolled through so much of this blog.
glad death can now share his images with us, that was 100% spot on hilarious

Iskra @ Pentre

I would show the pic but there’s some light coarse language and Id rather not have any mods come for me (I slipped up once and they messaged me 😅)
lol
LOL I'm glad you guys liked it! I'm about to play Skyrim too actually, which is how I remembered Po :p

wish I could post the imgs I have saved but oh well :)
Beetlebelle

Oh dang, I imagine Iskra is gonna put the smack down on someone reaaal soon...

DDD07_CAC_1_CB3_48_C6_8_F3_C_2796958_A87_DD.png
Beetlebelle

Haaa, I love it!
Quintus's inner thoughts on the Mercs actions:

45ef4cf73ab354848f2ec4d0f827a652.gif

lol thanks for the heads up Beetlebelle btw :p
Beetlebelle

Haha, no problem!~
Beetlebelle

Tusitala2017 wrote:
(( OOC lmao a very plausible reaction... hissy description proven lol ))

Atoli: "Hissy?! I'll give you hissy!!" >:V
Atoli: 1kq6jl.jpg

I will contribute to the Atoli memes

13266130_10208360389240933_6077527167892678939_n-574c71653df78ccee106ce9a.jpg

tumblr_og1xostZ4X1v4fvg9o1_500.jpg

1e2aac9da54d9b45a03ccbb236302805.jpg
LOL! more Atoli:

rowlet_by_birb_ebooks-da26e27.png

conner-mckenzie-birbs-are-such-innocent-creatures-protect-them-like-18113414.png

1vr1ny.jpg

When Quintus met Atoli:
omgtsn-pleased-to-meet-you-im-birb-i-lost-my-1750863.png
I feel like my last post was basically just me vomiting words so sorry for that

A lot of my idea building/daydreaming has stagnated as a result of this carpal tunnel thing. Its hard for me to stick to ideas when I can't experiment on them in a visual medium. Also on medication for the swelling that makes me more moody, so that probably contributes. It'll be some time before I think I'll really be able to bounce back (don't have an appt with a doctor until this upcoming Wednesday) so it'll probably be pretty sloppy replies til then. Feels like every time I think I'm getting better it just comes back. x_x
Don't worry we've been going nice and slow for now, I think if you just join in during important parts/interactions you should be good, then by wed you could get back to standard :)
Beetlebelle

YES Oh my gosh, all the bird memes!! I love it! <3

Don't worry about it iltheyn! That sounds painful and frustrating, treat-yo-self! Sounds like you need some TLC. :( Have you considered doing something like talk-to-text to get daydreaming ideas down in the mean time?

Anyway, like Deathmarch said, you should be fine in this RP. :) Health comes first.
I have, though I don't have the software for it. My father got me some expensive text-to-speech software once but I was a teenager and didn't need it/misplaced it. Regretting that now xD

In the meantime here's a cherry to top the birb memes:

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus