Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Beetlebelle

<3 Aw, I hope we see more of Jal then! x)
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

I’m starting to find this trend of lacking inspiration when I have time to RP, but when my schedule is packed and I’m super busy, I have all sorts of ideas. I’ve taken to just writing plot ideas in notebooks and stashing them for later use lol
That's actually a really good idea cuz I've noticed lately I'm the same way
Beetlebelle

How is everyone? :)

I've been in an art block for a while now, but I did a sketch of Atoli that I figured I'd put here. :>

Atoli with a birb friend
atoliandbirb.png

OH MY GOODNESS THATS PERFECTION 😭😭😭

I’m definitely suffering from some art block myself, the most I’ve done lately is a sketch of Iskra and Pentre that I’d like to clean up, but I’ve had Iskra’s new ref Sheet in the works for literal ages and I just never have time to sit down and draw.
Beetlebelle

Eeee thanks! x) If you ever want to draw together I would totally be down for that. ;v; I know how busy you are though, but hit me up if you ever wanna do a collab or something! Getting a reason to draw is a big motivation for me, personally. :>

Also I just found this online drawing site that lets you draw with others in a browser, I don't know if it has pen pressure support, but its still fun to mess around in if you ever get time to do that too. https://aggie.io/
Im very busy this week so my replies will be slow, I'm thinking we could take the time to figure out where to go from current point in the rp
Beetlebelle

No worries! The RP will still be here. :) Good luck on your exams/finals if they are coming up!

Thinking over where this RP goes next is a good plan in the mean time.
Beetlebelle

I hope everyone had a good Easter holiday. (Or if you don't celebrate it, I hope you had a good Sunday, anyway. :P )

I hope this RP gets rolling again eventually, but I could also seeing it being wrapped up pretty tidy once they arrive back at the barn and things get sorted out.

The strange wolf and human in the forest is a new twist to things! I can imagine how that could keep things going.
Yeah mines was alright, hope everyone else's was good too. Yeah I'm curious about the new figures as well :)

I’m absolutely in LOVE with the new figures, it’s taken a while to refine those guys but I’m glad they’re finally ready to bring back in.
I'm almost done school, 1 more week :D

I wish I could say the same for work but it appears I’ll be doing that for the rest of my life lmao
lol hence why I'm avoiding it for as long as possible :p but hey, as long as you have a job you love, should be alright haha
whose turn is it?
you, then me, then beetlebelle, then strawberry seems to be the general order. So either you or Iltheyn I think. Also welcome back, it's been a while lol :)
Beetlebelle

@Strawberry Ooooh my gosh the new artwork you've been posting for your characters is so nice! Well done on them. ;v;

Also, I think its your turn if thats the order we're going in, Deathmarch!

Ahhh thank you!!! I got incredibly bored one day and started researching the meanings of playing cards and bam haha. I’m working on tarot versions as well, but that’s much more time consuming.

honestly there’s so much more important projects I need to work on buuUUUT nah
Got it, also I am finally freee :D

Sorry about the absence today! Just got out of a concert and currently I’m wandering Downtown New Orleans trying to avoid getting snatched up and make it to a CVS to get some water and rest

Edit: made it home safe and sound

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus