Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

strawberry_champion Topic Starter

No joke lmao, this is why she’s always such a salty person.
Beetlebelle

Ahhh! I noticed the new artwork for Iskra! Well done! :>
Caught up to the most recent post, and then realized this thread's been closed for a while xD Was hoping to actually play Jalsinter, but I don't wanna open my own thread (Already have a few going rn.)

I will take this opportunity to say that I concur with Beetlebelle, though. You've been improving!
Beetlebelle

I bet Strawberry would let you join in, I think. But since it's her thread we'll see what she says!

Yeah, you’re welcome to join, we can definitely make an exception for you!

As for the art, thank you! I realized her old art needed some work so I decided to draw her some new stuff
Hey Strawberry is it alright if I invite someone else? she has a fae character and has been looking for a fantasy rp I think she'd fit in. Her character: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=95639
iltheyn wrote:
Caught up to the most recent post, and then realized this thread's been closed for a while xD Was hoping to actually play Jalsinter, but I don't wanna open my own thread (Already have a few going rn.)

I will take this opportunity to say that I concur with Beetlebelle, though. You've been improving!

Awesome Jalsinter joining the party! great to share this story with you again Iltheyn

Which side are you part of this time round?
a) Aynor's bandits
b) Onyx bandits
c) Pentre and knights
d) Other...
Many thanks!

I'm not sure. Jal is usually on his own. *Que world's smallest violin* But circumstances could land him on any of those sides. The fact that Atoli's name is so similar to one of his brother's, or that Iskra is injured and needs help. The fact that Pentre's folk are seeking a dangerous criminal. Or of Aynor's gang makes a decent impression. Ofc he is less likely to join a full-on band of bandits.

EDIT: Actually, since Aynor's gang are surrounding the barn right now that's a decent excuse to throw Jal in, thinking he's doing the right thing running them off. Not that he'd 100% succeed, but you gotta try.
Deathmarch419 wrote:
Yeah don't stress yourself too much :)

Btw how tall is Pentre?

Sorry I didnt check this forum sooner.

how tall is Pentre??
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm

his weight?
93 kg or 205 lbs

build?
athletic, Muscular body, Blue-grey eyes,
lol thanks, though it's a bit late now, still good to know just in case :)
I'm gonna wait for Iskra and Atoli's posts before entering.
iltheyn wrote:
Many thanks!

I'm not sure. Jal is usually on his own. *Que world's smallest violin* But circumstances could land him on any of those sides. The fact that Atoli's name is so similar to one of his brother's, or that Iskra is injured and needs help. The fact that Pentre's folk are seeking a dangerous criminal. Or of Aynor's gang makes a decent impression. Ofc he is less likely to join a full-on band of bandits.

EDIT: Actually, since Aynor's gang are surrounding the barn right now that's a decent excuse to throw Jal in, thinking he's doing the right thing running them off. Not that he'd 100% succeed, but you gotta try.

Perfect !

Deathmarch419 wrote:
Hey Strawberry is it alright if I invite someone else? she has a fae character and has been looking for a fantasy rp I think she'd fit in. Her character: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=95639

That would be lovely! I checked out the page and she seems like a great character, Iskra isn’t too good with other races besides for humans (reference the way she regards Atoli), so it’ll be quite interesting seeing how she would respond to someone so different!
Quintus also isn't too good with non-humans since he fought in a war against genocidal aliens, Atoli is the exception since she proved herself by saving Iskra, her human like face helps too. It'd be interesting for both of them lol!
Beetlebelle

This is Atoli right about now:
gKJsxK1.png

Iskra is just barely sorry let's be real here. And if anything, she'd try to apologize and it'd come out really accusatory, "Hey sorry for burning your home down but ah its your fault for bringing me here if im being honest with you."

It'd be said in the least apologetic tone ever, adding onto it.

Edit: Thinking about Angry Atoli makes me think about that tumblr post about how cute owls are where they describe them as "flying pillows filled with seething hatred)

animal-tumblr-posts-cute-ols-deadly.jpg
lol poor Atoli's home is being burned.
I feel like if this was a comedy rp this would probably be the prelude to them all living in Quintus' house

*que medieval version of friends theme*

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way--"
*insert Pentre banging on Quintus's door*
*music gets louder as Pentre continues*
lol this gets better by the minute
Beetlebelle

strawberry_champion wrote:
Iskra is just barely sorry let's be real here. And if anything, she'd try to apologize and it'd come out really accusatory, "Hey sorry for burning your home down but ah its your fault for bringing me here if im being honest with you."

It'd be said in the least apologetic tone ever, adding onto it.

Edit: Thinking about Angry Atoli makes me think about that tumblr post about how cute owls are where they describe them as "flying pillows filled with seething hatred)

animal-tumblr-posts-cute-ols-deadly.jpg

RIP home... Atoli is probably one snarky comment away from tackling Iskra... Once she gets away from the threat of the fire and hunters of course!

Haha! Yes! That owl sums up Atoli perfectly! x'D

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus