Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Iskra sees the egg and is like, recalling the eggs she’s eaten before to make sure none of them were harpy eggs

“Oh god I’ve snatched eggs that big what have I done”

On that note I seriously relate to baby Atoli’s facial expression, like everything is a huge pain
Beetlebelle

Baww! xD

Haha, you and me both Strawberry :>
Not that I think Iskra is confused but picturing Iskra fretting over this made me think of this meme.

when-you-try-to-read-the-.jpg

Jal would be doing the same thing.

XD Shes like, flattered that he thinks so highly of Onyx but really annoyed that he doesn’t know enough about them to know what her face is.

Pentre is going to have his hands full, she’s going to be doing everything she can to make herself known and feared. Oops.
Beetlebelle

Waiting for Quintus' post. Though I have mine written up already, should I post before him?
Oh whoops I thought we were waiting for someone else, I'll post asap. My Bad!
Beetlebelle

No prob! I do that all the time xD
I think Iskra is getting acquainted with Aynor n crew "the knowitalls"
lol! think its just all the holiday cheer that threw me off :p
Are they called the knowitalls because they know it all, or is it Ironic? lool
uhmmm because their ego is brighter than the sun!

They are very skilled and have good knowledge but their pride is their downfall

Their ego oh goodness 😂

I love them all, they’d probably get along well with Iskra if they met under different circumstances. After this she’s going to be particularly harsh with them
Lol it'll be interesting to see them all banded together later on.

Quintus: "Remember that time when half of you were a pain in the arse and the other half wanted to kill each other? Good times!"

on another note my latest post may have more mistakes than usual, I was focused more on hashing it out, might go back to fix it a bit later
Personally I think you did a good job, though for some reason while posting I started hearing this strange song, could've sworn I heard it before somewhere << >>

Side note, been studying Spanish on the side on and off for years but recently started listening to songs with German vocals and I'm starting to reconsider my earlier choice. Quintus speaking in German makes me wanna go learn it.

And before you ask, no. I can't speak a lick of Spanish, beyond maybe the broken fragments, "No hablo espanol" and "Hablo espanol, pero muy poco." xD
On the matter of languages, my English is not native so if I make spelling or gramatical mistakes... point them out so I can fix them
Ah Never Forget, what a glorious song, I gotta admit I sometimes use it when I write actually, amongst other soundtracks.

haha if you'd said Spanish it'd have been a LOT easier since its my other Native tongue :p I speak both fluent English and Spanish, my french is 50/50 and I'm trying to learn German and Russian though its as fluent as your Spanish Iltheyn :p

will do Tusitala, though your English is great so don't worry :)
Lol! Atoli blushing and hiding her face in embarrassment, didn't expect that at all :p
Beetlebelle

Heheh, Atoli is basically like:

"W-what, caring human contact?!"
1453268363-84f7e6154b887f271dd11f436a444f62.gif
Absolutely no way for them to know it but Jal's basically been doing this the entire time:

squinting.jpg

He's very confused about Atoli's "hair". How did she get it to frame her shoulders like that?
@Iltheyn you're the king of memes!!

@Strawberry... before stepping up the game... I need names for your other Onyx guy leader at least and a couple of crew members
Beetlebelle

@iltheyn that image made me lol. Poor Jal! xD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Mysterious Bandit OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus