Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Aruna (played by Fidem)

Nah, it was a ranger. I scoped him with my babies from a distance, popped his kneecaps and then went in. Thought he was dead. Turns out, he's just a good actor.
Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

Hmm. Speaking of your babies, you ain't having them back yet. *He twitches head to the shack.* I need to talk to fussy-bum in there. Stay here. *He starts to walk away, then stops.* Oh, and don't try to listen in. I WILL hear you.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She raises her hands sweetly and sits on the ground, pulling her singlet back over her head and laying down to enjoy the sunlight*

*Danye knocks on the door lightly.* Olivia? You right?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia glances up from her spot on the floor and looks at Danye*
I'm fine. I punched her, she never got a hit in. Besides that gun to the head. That hurt, but no, I'm good.

*He sits beside her.* I mean emotionally.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She raises her eyebrows in surprise. For a moment she can't speak*
I...I'm angry. Sure, but I'm sure she'll piss off eventually.

*He stands up again, rapidly. His words are delivered harshly.* Good. If you get too emotional, you do dumb shit. That'll get you killed. Believe it or not, but you ain't much use to me dead. Also, when I say sxi shots, I mean six, not two. Got it?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She smiles to herself*
Yeah, sorry. Got a little carried away.
Won't let it happen again, sir.

You never did tell me what that latin phrase meant, that one that you said after the Legion.

Really? I did... *His voice slips into a deep-eastern american tone.* Hello. Good fight, Soldier. *He clears his throat.* Always congratulate the well trained. *He walks out of the shack.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She smiles again to herself and pulls the hoody further over her face to hide the world from seeing her eyes as she walks out of the shack after him*

*He walks up to the stranger, harshly pulling the singlet down to cover her breasts.* I still need a name. *He kicks her lightly.* Get up, and talk.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She stares into his eyes, her eyes alight with amusement as she gets up*
You never asked. The name's Aruna.

Aruna? How foreign. How well can you fight?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

As well as I have to.

*He smirks.* So, flash your tits to a Legion mob and they forgive you? Doubt it. That'll get you crucified. You've proven how bad a shot you are... so can you think quickly? *Danye pulls out his trench knife and swings at her torso in one fluid movement.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She smiles as he reaches for an unseen object and as the silver of a blade reflects the sunlight, she jumps backwards and drops to the balls of her feet, her right leg swinging out towards Danye's ankles*

*Danye lightly jumps, just clearing her leg. He pulls out one of Aruna's "babies", and fires past her head.* And, you can fight through a gunshot to the leg. Good to see.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She smiles and relaxes, feinting turning around and then lunging at him, fist raised*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia sucks in a sharp breath as Aruna goes to punch Danye in the face*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus