Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*The door opens briefly, and Danye steps out, mouth full of Pinyon nuts. He pulls up a chair, and watches the two.* Don't mind me, I just enjoy watching normal people interact. *He visibly smiles around the food.* Don't worry, I won't let you kill each other.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Acknowledging she has an audience, she pulls her shirt off and tosses it to the side*
Allows for better movement. Plus, now we're both shirtless!
*She grins madly at this and grabs Olivia by the hair, standing*

*Danye laughs loudly.* This bitch is gonna get herself shot!
Olivia (played by Fidem)

******* let go of me!
*In her awkward position, Olivia notices a small pistol down the back of Aruna's boot. She smiles to herself and grabs a thick handful of Aruna's hair, pushing her head forward. Olivia passionately kisses Aruna, giving a small convincing whimper and using her other hand to drag her nails down her back. Aruna makes a small noise in her throat and pulls Olivia to the ground. The roll for a few moments until Olivia ends up on top. She traces down Aruna's stomach, her eyes alight with excitement. She leans back, resting against Aruna's raised legs and before Aruna can even react, she reaches into her boot and pulls out the pistol, aiming for her kneecap and firing*

*He stands tall at the gunshot.* Woah! No-nonono-NO. *He pulls up his rifle, putting a round into the small .22 silenced pistol.* Guns, kill. Now, you two. *He walks forward, picking up the strangers shirt.* That's enough of that. I was looking to test you both *He throws the shirt to the stranger.*, instead, it turned into 'who can seduce the guy with the big gun!' Despicable.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia pouts, and then bites her lower lip*
I wasn't trying to seduce you. I was trying to destract her-
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Oh please, your tongue was saying otherwise.

*Danye holds the sniper with one hand, and puts the end of the barrel against the strangers head.* Shut it. I will not hesitate to kill you otherwise. I know your type. You would do anything for a kill, for sex, or whatever you desire. *He prods her with the rifle.* Your type almost got me killed once.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Tsk tsk tsk. So quick to judge. Ask me any question and then see if I'm lying.

Fair enough. I would do anything for sex, but killing ain't really my thing.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia rolls her eyes and stands up, glancing at Danye and blushing*
Do you happen to have a spare shirt or something?

*He sighs.* Here. *He passes her the rifle, and proceeds to take of his hoody, revealing his whole torso. He is heavily covered in scars, almost to the point of being one hundred percent silver. He is not muscle-bound, but is toned. His skin is tanned, regardless of being constantly covered.*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She wolfwhistles and grins*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Thanks.
*She takes the hoody, hands him back his rifle and puts the hoody over her head. She takes the scent in, a mixture of sweat, blood and him. She tries not to stare at him, but cannot stop herself from stealing glances*
What are you gunna wear?

*He smiles slightly.* The sun, the breeze. Probably dirt. It's been a long time since I did this. *he squints slightly.* The lack of eye protection will take time to adjust to though.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna's face lights up. She gets up, holding her hands up in a surrender gesture and disappearing into the shack. She comes back out with a pair of shaded goggles*
I've been using these. Here.
*She offers them to him*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia's eyes shoots daggers at Aruna, venemous vibes radiating off her*

Hmm. Steal these from a Ranger, wench?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia raises the hoody to hide the hurt in her eyes and turns around and walks into the shack*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

Yes, I did. Bastard nearly killed me too. Gave me this. *She turns around and moves her hair to the side to reveal a pink scar from her shoulder blade down to her waist*

Hurt like a bitch.

Hmm. Interesting. Rangers I know wouldn't have let you get close enough to have to inflict that... sure he wasn't Legion?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus