Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

*He raises an eyebrow, and walks over to the stranger, rifle over shoulder with chest held taut.* Oh really? *He stands within arms reach, reaches out for her face, and grabs her by the nape of the neck.* Fuck you, whore.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*A wider smile spreads across her face, a uncontrollable giggle escaping from her lips*
That is exactly what I am implying.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia stands stunned, unable to move, anger boiling inside her like a tidal wave about to destroy a city*

*He brings his rifle high, and smashes the stock against her head.* Take a hint. *He turns to Olivia.* Tense, kiddo?
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She grunts from the impact and falls to the floor, her head throbbing*
I'm sensing sexual tension, perhaps you need to let a load off?
*She wobbly stands up again. Her shorts have ridden up to the point where they simply cover her underwear*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Ugh, I'm over this bitch. May I?
*She gestures to Aruna*

Kill her? No kiddo. This one lives. *He grins evilly at the stranger.* Might sell her to the Khans for a mint.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She snaps her head towards Danye and rolls her eyes*
Guys are such idiots. I don't want her dead.
*She storms over to where Aruna stands*
Now, you wench, *she smiles to herself at the use of her own nickname* I suggest you do as he says. *She points to Danye* That rifle hurts like a bitch, especially here *Olivia shoves the woman in the chest*, trust me. He's shot me before. So, stop with the sexual innuendos, stop whoring yourself onto him and shut your ******* mouth!
*Olivia's breathing quickens and before she can even think, she raises her fist and smacks Aruna square in the jaw, savouring the loud crack that fills the silence. She gives the woman one last long stare and then turns around and walks back to Danye*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She rubs her jaw and snaps it back into place, barely wincing*
There's one thing you should know about us women, considering you are one yourself. We are deceitful, scheming, betraying bitches, so the number one rule is to never. turn. your. *******. back. on. them.
*She grabs one of her .44 magnum's off the ground and smacks the butt onto the back of Olivia's head*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Uh!
*She's surprised by the attack, but is quick to react with a backwards kick to Aruna's knee, followed up by whipping her dagger out and giving a deep cut to the woman's right arm*

*Danye just stands there for a few seconds, smiling at the conflict.* Ah. I love it when they fight. *He shoots both the women through the leg. He walks up to the stranger and grabs both her guns. He then walks to Olivia, and looks her in the eye.* Olivia, I trust you will behave.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She falls to the ground and removes her shirt again to provide a bandage for her bleeding wound*
Yeah, I'll behave. You did just shoot me again, but sure, I'll ******* behave!
*she mumbles to herself* This is twice he's gotten me out of my shirt and he doesn't even like me!
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*The bullet wound sends a fire of pain through her body, arousing her and making her smile. She glances over to Olivia who is shirtless*
And you say I'm whoring myself out. At least I'm still wearing clothes.
*She throws her head back and laughs and simply applies pressure to the bullet wound*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She shoots a vicious flare at Aruna*
You're BARELY wearing clothing!

*He shoots a glare at both of them.* Will you both SHUT. UP. Jesus christ...it's like breeding Molerats around here. *He walks up the hill, into the shack. Before entering, he turns and says;* you two sort out your differences, eh?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She waits until he is inside the shack and she leaps up and tackles Aruna to the ground, landing three vicious punches to her ribs*
How ******* dare you! I haven't been following him for as long as I can remember, just so you can ruin it for me! Leave now, or I WILL kill you!
*To add emphasis to her words, she lashes out and connects another two punches, this time to Aruna's face*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Blood spurts from her nose, coating her lips. She licks the blood off her lips and simply laughs*
Attachment to him aye? I'm sorry to say, he doesn't seem all that interested.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She punches her again, popping her jaw out again*
You're not sticking around to find out. **** off!
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna bucks, throwing Olivia off to the side and is quick to straddle her. She stares down at Olivia and smiles*
Well, if he isn't interested, maybe you're up for some girl on girl.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

You disgust me.

And you should have restrained my hands.
*She throws her elbow out, hitting Aruna's nose, blood spattering onto Olivia's face.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus