Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Danye Tenebras (played by lilfreddie) Topic Starter

Really? What a bloody posh name. *He keeps walking as if nothing happened*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

You should hear my ******* birth name if you think Olivia is posh. *She rolls her eyes and places the knife back in its holster*

*He just glances over his shoulder, then looks forward again.* I try and avoid learning a companions full name. I get to attached for when the inevitably get killed.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She raises her eyebrow at him*
Eh. Whatever.

How long until we get to this Ranch?

About an hour. As long as we stick close to the road *he points about 40 metres to his right, where a road is being revealed by the rising sun*, we should get there fine.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She glances at the road and then down at her boots and their massive heels. She stops*
One second.
*She pulls the large metal attachments off her heels and stores them in a small satchel on her belt*
Okay, moving on.

*They walk along the road for 45 minutes, finally cresting a hill and seeing the ram-shackle Wolfhorn Ranch.* Allo, sweet shelter. Kiddo, duck. *Danye goes prone, scoping the ranch for locals.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*Olivia ducks and notices movement coming from the outskirts of the ranch. A small black speck stealthily moves, crouched low*
Danye...there's someon-
*Before she can finish, a bullet slams into the earth at her feet, making her jump and fall over*
Holy ****!

*He swings his sniper around to where he heard the shot.* Hmmm... Stealthboy, maybe? No, there ain't no shimmers. I would've seen a Stealthboy. *A bullet whizzes past, making Danye flinch.* Judging by sound... .44 magnum. At this range, scoped. We wait for 6 shots, and charge forward. Plan?
Olivia (played by Fidem)

I don't know shit about guns! Whatever you think is gunna work, go for it!
*Her hands are noticeably shaking, as she struggles to get her dagger out of her calf holster*
*******...guns...

*Danye stares hard through the scope.* That's a gal... what is it with women lately? *He fires a shot towards her.* I want her alive. Try not to kill her, kiddo.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Ugh, and here I thought women would fight fair.
*She stands and charges down the hill, zigzagging to avoid being shot. She jumps and lands behind the strange woman whose black hair trails nearly all the way down her back*
Oi, bitch. Over here!
*Olivia pulls out two throwing daggers, throwing them simultaneously at the woman*
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She dives to the right and rolls, taking the fall impact on her right shoulder and firing with her left hand, aiming at the woman's face*
You think you can kill me with petty knives! Ha! What a pathetic little girl.

*Danye slams his face into the ground. He mutters;* I said six shots, not two. Blithering idiot. *He brings the scope back up, and fires a shot in between the two girls.*
Olivia (played by Fidem)

*She ducks as soon as the girl moves, expecting a bullet to the head and hears the bullet fly past and embed itself into something behind her. She is just about to get up and charge the girl when a bullet lands right in front of the two of them*
What the ****? DANYE! GODDAMIT! WILL EVERYONE STOP FIRING THEIR ******* GUNS!

*Danye stands, keeping a bead on the stranger, and walks down the hill. Very slowly. Frustratingly slowly. Upon finally getting within five metres, he says;* Nice shooting stranger. Now, stand down, or I put a bullet through both your eyes.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*Aruna glances up at the sound of a man's voice, her eyes sparkling.*
Oo, a man. Here I was thinking I'd be stuck with snooty mc bitch bitch over here. I'll happily put these babies down for you.
*She winks suggestively at him and slowly bends down, giving a clear view of her backside*
Anything else you would like to request?

*He fires a shot between her legs.* Yeah. Stop slutting your self at me. *He turns to Olivia* Now, Kiddo, chill. Your hands are shaking.
Olivia (played by Fidem)

Ugh, seriously?
*She walks over to meet Danye, not sheathing her weapon yet, but also keeping an eye on the stranger*
Oi, slutty mc slut slut, cover up or I'll put a knife so far up your crevices, you'll have to vomit it up to retrieve it.
*She notices her shaking hands and takes a few deep breaths.*
I'm all good.
Aruna (played by Fidem)

*She isn't phased by the bullet at all and simply stands there with an amused smile*
Oo, we have a tough one...one that's into kink apparently. I haven't tried using a bullet, but for you, I may just make an exception.
*She glares at Olivia*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One helluva tracker... (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus