Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Coming Soon... To A Forum Near You!

Nyan! And hello to you all!

It has been a long time since I have really been active on the forums, and I am hoping to make a comeback! But in a different way...

The RPR community is a great one! Everyone is close to one another, and we all have a great respect for each other, and the forums. But why not make it even better? Let's get to know each other... at an individual level. What we like, what we do, what we look forward to.

Well, I am here to do just that!

Starting in November, on the 13th of every month (Oh ho! Clever!) I will be putting out a little interview/article on one random member of RPR, so we all can get to know that person on a whole new level. Known as 'The Cat's Meow' this will be just simple and fun questions, nothing to intimate, so you don't have to worry about that.

This will be completely random. Please do not volunteer yourself, or nominate someone. I will be sending messages out to three random members, and the first to reply will be the one who is interviewed!

Now, if there is any questions you would like for me to include in the interview, or have any suggestions or ideas, please feel free to list them here! (I have most of the interview down, but I have plenty of room to add more!

So! Please be looking in your messages to see if you have been randomly chosen to participate in this interview!

Thanks so much, and I hope to see you all soon.";
This is awesome Kitty!! I can't wait to read the first edition :) The Cats Meow...that's really cute. Are you going to be posting completed interviews here in this thread?
TheLily

As I said last night, I am here, giving this a better look while I'm honestly awake. This is one the coolest ideas I've ever seen and I'm really curious as to who will be the first!

You should include a question about how they first got into RP, or maybe even their first character!
O_O such a cool Idea! Can't wait to read it!
Sounds amazing!
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Well the first three interview invites went out last night. as for where i will be posting it, i might be talking to Kim about that. also i will not be using this forsaken tablet to do my interviews hahah
Looking forward to seeing more of this.
Awesome idea!
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Only 10 days til the first interview! Super excited! :3
This really seems like a cool idea! I'm looking forward to the first interview. :)
:O how did I miss this? This sounds like a great idea!
This sounds like a very interesting idea, I look forward to hearing more about other members. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Coming Soon... To A Forum Near You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus