Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

After finish peeing, Kino heard a scream of his group. So he hurried run to them and he witness that his men were brutally killed. It was an horrific sight to see that he almost gonna throw up but his eyes focus on that wolf. Filled with fear that he cannot move.

But he build up his courage that he unsheathed his axe and hold it firmly. "You ANIMAL! YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DEATH OF MY Men.!" He charge towards the wolf and swing his axe with a furious expression on his eyes.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She smiles "Bad idea." She flies up and dives at him

Kino was pinned on the ground that his axe landed afar from him. He gaze to the eyes of the beast that was demonic. He was sweating real hard and he figuring and thinking what to do fast.
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

A blur would pass by the human, for Fenrir had just tackled Kora. "Snap out of it!" She yelled

She snarls and claws her, throwing her off and running toward Kino again

With quick wits, Kino throw a shiv at her that hit her right shoulder. After that he turn and run as fast he can to the sea shore. After all the running, he saw the boat from the shore. "I Better tell this to the captain".

She yelps and falls, trying to get up to chase him

Kino quickly removes the tied rope and push it to the sea.

[Reply soon, please hold]

Feeling the scratch across her face and then being thrown was nothing- Fenrir had seen war before and Kora was a friend. She wouldn't dare use full force against her. As the brief battle continued, a shiv somehow found way to puncture Kora's shoulder. "You're going nowhere!" Fenrir threatened, her speed tribute taking a massive effect as she darted in a zig zag line to avoid any attacks the human could cause. "You're going to answer a few questions, first!" A switch in the pup's eyes occurred.

From light blue to the very color of blood, the eyes changed in the female wolf. The chains that linger on the wolf girl's hands came to great use as she leapt into the air and restrained the human's body. Of course, this was bad for him. The boat he had traveled on was now floating out to sea and the male could do nothing about it. "Now.." she said in a sadistic manner. "Why are you here?"

Kino failed his escaped that he was bind by the chains of Fenrir. He was struggling to escape until she ask him a question. He answered with mockery, "PFT!, Creatures like you don't know the real purpose of the Mana Valley! You just keep it for yourselves and share it to those Kingodoms who protected you...Talk about coward thing to do..."

Kora growls and stands, her eyes turning back to their normal color. She limps toward the human again. Now, there was no point in attacking. But it did annoy Kora that he had hurt her. She hated humans, but this one seemed strange

Kino was squirming that he really wants to get out on this chains. On his thought "man this chains are harder than those ordinary one." His eyes turn on Korra with a angry expression. " I shouldn't trust my instinct that you are hiding there and killed my men..."

The binding tightened. "I didn't ask for mockery, you bastard!" She growled low and released him now that he had nowhere to run. "I'm not even suppose to be here." She folded her arms in a scolding mannerism. "Kora, he is yours." She said. "I would suggest calling in a team to imprison him." After all, Fenrir knew the wonders that chains could do to a poor soul, especially for a human.

She smirks "I won't need any help with this one..." She lunges at him and bites his leg, dragging him down

After the release Kino felt...weak that he fainted unconsciously without knowing what those chains are made of. His necklace snap and fall in the ground. His necklace was a locket with a picture inside of it. The image depics him and his black beautiful little sister with good complexion. Back on the locket writes "Happy Birthday brother, Love Celia"

She starts dragging him back quietly

Watching as Kora did with him what she will, Fenrir noticed the pendant on the ground. She bent down to study it before putting it around her own neck. "So..seems he has family back at home." Her red eyes shifted to their original blue as she calmed herself. "Stupid humans.." she said and went away on all fours back to her assigned area. "Don't kill him, Kora. He knows things we don't...and maybe you was right. Don't let anybody know we have him. I'll clean up your mess here and we will impriosn him."

After a few hours later, Kino open his eyes that he look around that he was in a cage. His equipment were compensated that he just sigh and said to himself "Great...now Im gonna stuck here...."

She was still out on patrol, looking for any more humans that had found this place

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus