Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Kino just sit on the ground holding his axe that he keep staring at her eye to eye.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She watches him closely, waiting for him to try to attack
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

[O_O what I miss?

Fenrir -Untamed- wrote:
[O_O what I miss?
[Having a busy day? Lets say a new event happening that the Shadow Dwellers and Rust Gears were completely destroyed and scattered by Vilcane the leader of the Chaos Holders and his new forces of evil The Fallen Ones. ]
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

[Yeah, got a biopsy yesterday.in a lot of pain]

[Get well soon man.]
While he was sitting he grab an ale that closes the wound marks, He chug it all but the process is painful. So he endured it until it closes the wound.

Kora looked up at the sky. It was turning night by now. She lays down nearby next to a small tree and tries to rest. "Either way... You're stuck here and you're injured. Just try to sleep. No prisoner, elemental, mythical, or not, has ever lasted very long trying to escape. Of you do call others to come here, you will simply be leading them to their deaths. This is where 'I' patrol. And nothing you have will kill me. So sit. Lay down. And stay." She lays her head down and tries to rest. She was covered in scars from an abusive past and many fights. Still, she tried to hide them

Kino cool off his head by he words. He laydown on the ground and look on the night sky. He thought to himself " Why do I get the feeling that this soothing and calm my mind. After all the stress and frustration I had put up into." Kino just close his eyes and went to rest.

It was morning that Kino went into the woods and grab some branches and set up a fire. After that he went to the sea and catch some fishes. He caught a very large fish and he was surprise by it, So he drag it and start cooking it.

She stays asleep for a while, pawing at the air in her sleep

After the fish was cook, He cut it into pieces aand the fragrant of the smell is unresistable. He pour special sediments on the fish and starts eating.

She slowly starts waking up and starts walking toward the smell

Kino just sigh and put the remaining cook fish on a banana leaf. The she put in the ground in front of Korra. "Dont get me wrong...I can't finsh this all by myself." He went back chewing until it became clean bone.

She starts eating quickly, not pausing for anything

Kino check his wounds. It was close that he stand up and stretch for a little. He take off his coat and inner shirt in order for him to wipe off the dried blood. ON his back 30 lashes of whip marks.

She finishes eating quickly and sits "What happened?"

"You mean this lash whips...These are the marks of the harsh training for 10 years. I considered this my remember of those training..."

"Hm..." She looks around for something to do "Stay here for a minute." She unfolds her wings and flies out, looking for any more humans they might have sent. She always took any chance to fight, this was simply a good excuse

While she was away, Kino builds the the grave of his falling comrade and after that, he polish his axe until she comes back.

Not finding anything out of place, although, like most wolves, she didn't have great sight, she flies back and lands "Alrighty, nobody else came to look for you guys, so, let's hope they think you're all dead." She looks at her bloodstained claws and smirks

"Are those from my tribe..or one of Vilcane troop?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus