Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

He notice that nobody was here. So he grab a spare shiv that was hidden inside his boot. He slowly picklocking the lock.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She watches quietly for more humans or anything that seemed out of place. Also, if the human somehow found a way out

Kino manage to pick lock the lock. He grab his trusty axe and bow and arrow. He went outside of the forest but instead of continue to escape but amaze the beauty of the place of the Autumn Disciples. Down below he saw a village with different creatures, some are anthromorph and some are humanoid.

He snap out of distraction that he must a way to get back to the boat at the seashore. He leaves the area to the middle of the forest.

She stays where she had first found them, watching in case any others arrive
Amethyst (played by Maylee)

((It ok if I use him?))

Amethyst wrote:
((It ok if I use him?))
Sure and what faction does he belong? Post it at the Steam and Magic)

Kino was tired that he set up a camp for the night. He created a bone fire and grab some spare meat strip inside his coat. While he is cooking, he notice that his necklace was not around his neck. He panic a little but he though tho himself " Sigh....Celia..your big brother was careless...I know she hated me right now when she saw me like this..."

The meat strips were well cooked and he starts eating until he is our of meat strip. After that he grab the rust gears mechanical bird messenger then he write all the information he shares including the events happening. He tied the paper on its leg and ready set it to fly.
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

Stepping out from the shadows, Fenrir reached out to snatch the bird. It squeaked as it was clenched between her paws. "I underestimated you, human." A sharp glare came from the young wolf girl. "You may have escaped, but I can't allow you to send unauthorized messages." The palm of the wolf's paw opened and Fenrir confiscated the message that was strapped to it's leg.

"Rewrite this..tell them that everything is set up at your camp." Her voice had gotten deep. "No reinforcements." After tossing the message into the man's fire, Fenrir released the bird with a teasing smile. "I would have cooked it." The chained wolf now sat down, facing the man that she knew nothing about. Where had Kora been?

Kino was shock and surprise of what Fenrir just did. Kino listen carefully what she said but he answered in a foolish way. "How about a no..." He unsheathed his axe and grip it firmly, "I will not give-up until I sent that message to my captain."

He gave a glare at Fenrir "You mythical beings may be strong and wise...You don't know what I'm capable of." Sweat drips on his face and his hands were sweaty.

The innocent looking girl stared without emotion now, her hues staring deeply in his. "You're nervous- That isn't something you want to show your enemy, you know?" She closed her eyes and sighed. "This is yours," Fenrir removed the necklace and tossed across the floor. "I'm showing you benevolence, now all I ask is that you DON'T send reinforcements."

She had found them and was sitting nearby. She didn't need to show herself unless she had to. Kora watched them closely, studying the human. If he wanted a fight, she would be happy to fight

Kino knelt down and pick up the locket in the ground. "Celia....Where did you find this?" He look at Fenrir eye to eye.

Fenrir sensed Kora, but kept her position secret. "You dropped it once you passed out." Fenrir's tail folded over her lap. "A thank you would have been nice."

Kino grip his hand on the locket "Thanks...but doesn't mean I will not listen to mythical being like you!" He steps and start charging and swing the axe with full force.

Fenrir stayed unflinching, she knew Kora would strike to save her. "Kora, now!"

She lunges out and tackles Kino, pinning him down

Pin by Korra in the ground that he let go on the axe and fell on the ground. BUt didn't give up that he repeatedly punches Korra on the face she lets go of him.

She yelps and backs away, then quickly claws his shoulder

Kino endure the attack of Korra, That he tumble down and grab the axe and stand up quickly in battle stance. He built up poise and preparing to defend himself.

"You're in no shape to fight, idiot. Stand down." Fenrir was speaking to the human.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus