Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

"...The latest ones were the guys you came here with, so... Whichever ones those were. I don't pay attention to 'who' I kill, I pay attention to who is trying to kill 'me' and how I'm going to kill them."
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"Autumn Disciples are more stronger and un hesistant" He stand up putting on his clothes and wrap the dark blue scarf around his neck. "So what now? Im just gonna be dead to my tribe until Vilcane will be put to death."

"...Yeah, basically. We can't exactly let you leave.."

" So what now? Its a bad idea if your kinds saw us together like this. It would be better if you take me as aprisoner to your factions."

"Fenrir sort of already did that... But, they'll probably find somewhere to put you..." She stretches and starts walking back

"Where ever she puts me...It will be just temporary until I will speak to the leaders of the 3 kingdoms ally."

She walks toward the faction, looking around quietly
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

I got so far behind)

(Is okie. You can just read a few lines back, or pages... Whichever)

(Dont worry I'll just wait okay. Take your time)
Brady (played by Brady_Cole)

the young priest was part of the kingdoms who guarded the mana field,he ran a group of young kids who happened to meet him,as the Priest sighed,David,their 11 year old mage,was lounging around up in the tree while Falias,was trainig with her sword
Amethyst (played by Maylee)

(sorry for the wait)

he slunked off returning with what appeared to be some kind of fruit. he dropped the fruits nearby and sat poking at one of them. using his claw he peeled the skin of one and ate it.
David (played by Brady_Cole)

David was just lounging around but decided to sneak off while Brady and Falias weren't looking, happened to roll down a cliff,being a fire mage,he could take a few blows but,e happened to hit the ground so hard the birds had flown out of the trees

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus