Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

She had dodged the attacks except for one which hit her across her shoulder. She growls and backs away, flattening her ears "That's not very nice..."
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

She didn't know that the axe is made of pure silver. "Your being polite aren't ya? " He charged in and deliver a heavy blow on her.

She snarls and dives at him, biting his leg and throwing him down "There's only one thing that can kill me and it definitely isn't anything you've made, so quit trying."

"Is that so...." Kino take a hold on her mouth that he grab a nullify collar that were made by the Chaos Holders. It can can nullify every power that he forcely put it on Korra's neck.

She snarls and digs her claws into his shoulders. She hadn't been using her abilities yet

Kino endure the pain more that he grab a spare shiv and stand it near her neck.

She growls and stays still for a moment, watching him closely, then lowers her voice to a whisper "Take the collar off and I'll let you up." She smiles "Or at least give you a few seconds before I start chasing you." There was no fear in her eyes, with or without her abilities. Instead, there was only amusement

From the sky a mechanical messenger bird fell and crash near Kino's head. On its leg strap a paper and it was sealed by the captain. Kino look at it and he decided to take off the collar.

He quickly grab the message strap on its leg and starts reading. It writes
" Dear one of you scouts, there has been a problem on our clan. Vilcane the leader of the Chaos Holders betrayed both the Rust Gears and Shadow Dwellers. He attack both of the Kingdoms inorder for him to use the corpses to build an army. We are defending this stronghold while the other villagers escape to a safest island. Also he is not alone, The Fallen Ones have join forces with him inorder to built up more power and moral. Whoever read this...please warn the 4 factions and their allies.

Signed with a blood, Captain Nocrox ."

"No...This can't be happening?!" He grips hard on the paper,, "That sly snake!"

She flattens her ears "What? Fight?"

" We have been betrayed.." He punch the tree with his fist. " So we were just puppets! Stupid of us to fall unity with that...SNAKE!!" He keeps punching the tree until his fist is bleeding out. "I dont need your sympathy with it!" He turn around and hold his wound that he pick up his axe and starts walking, :I swear...I will kill him in his treasons." he was bleeding that he keeps going.
Amethyst (played by Maylee)

Amethyst quickly nudged Kinos leg to try and get him to stop punching the tree.

She stays silent. This was amusing to her, to watch one harm itself out of anger

Kino scream from the top of his lungs in order to give out his frustration

"...Okay, so 'now' can I kill him?"

"do that...you will gonna lose an eye..."

"You hit me, I hit you back. You kill me, I'll walk it off. You're on new land now. Learn your place."

"Like I will listen to a Mythical Being like you...You are still animals to me...no emotions and common sense."

"You little-!" She lunges at him again, kicking the collar alway so he couldn't use it again. She hated any collars or anything that reminded her or dogs or pets. She snaps dangerously close to his throat and tries to pin him down

Kino just stare at her blankly "Go on! I like to see you try and you dont have the wits to do it! Afterall! you are just the same!"

"Try it." Her paws catch fire and her eyes flicker red

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus