Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

He just chuckle and gave her a smirk "This wound is nothing but a scratch! I notice that you call a help just to defend you? What a cowardly thing to do that you let that mutt fight your battle."
Fenrir -Untamed- (played anonymously)

"Oh? Judging my nature as weakness?" The wolf girl walked to the man, caressing his cheek. "If we wanted you dead, you'd be rotting with your men in the sea." A claw extended from Fenrir's paw. "Stop acting so content. I can smell the fear you are conjuring up inside."
She smirked. "So, will you agree to help and have the possibility of returning home or will you die here and now by mythics?"

"What makes you think I will consider your trust...we have this goal to take control of the Mana Valley. With is we can take hold and control on those kingdoms who oppose us. I made an oath either to die with regret or die with worth." Kino take a stance and even though he is afraid that he rather face his fear than to run away.
Kora (played by Shewolf9653)

"Fine." She smirks and starts turning to her demonic form "Then this will just be easier."
Amethyst (played by Maylee)

He had been scampering through the forest. Seeing something Amethyst has no clue what it was. What’s that... never seen anything like it he thought and climbed into a nearby tree his scales shifting quickly to the exact tone of the tree. He watched them with his bright purple eyes, his whip like thin tail wrapped around the branch ehr was on and he leaned forward to listen.

"Last chance, human..."

Kino taunt Korra "give it your best shot mutt!"

He narrowed his eyes at what the wolf had allied “human”. He spread his wings and glided towards the ground landing with a soft thud. His scales shifting back to a icy blue as he walked up to them, eyeing them with his purple eyes.

She flattens her ears and growls "This isn't your fight."

“But what’s the fighting even about?” He asked curiously and unconsciously started flicking her tail back and forth in front of his face.

"A group of humans found this area and set up a camp. I happily killed them- you're welcome- and this was the only survivor. He had been away during the attack... We brought him in, but he escaped... We have him a few chances, and I believe you're being a bit too kind to it..." She growls. Kora already stood at 5'7 feet normally and in demonic form her size doubled. With her abilities, she had almost no fear

He slowly walked up to the human. “What is he supposed to be? A hooman I think heard you call him” Amethyst said and poked him.

"'Human'... Basically powerless, skinny mammals that rely on machines and weapons instead of their own strength. Or, they use animals to do work for them and force them into slavery. They usually put things called 'collars' around an animal's neck and call them 'pets'. Horrible creatures, honestly."

Kino was bit insulted by what is going on. "Heh...Look whose talking when you mythical beings are the ones who first attack the human race. After a century you beg for mercy and unity just because you can't handle the real strength of what human possess...knowledge and tactics. I remember how your kinds were use for coats and decorations."

At the sound of knowledge and decoration he bite down on Kinos arm with his sharp teeth. Letting go he left a fairly deep bite mark.

"AWHH! WHY YOU LITTLE!!" He shove Amethyst way. "Thats it! are your coward enough to take a first attack mutt?!"

"I'm just watching what happens and waiting for you to actually do something. It'll be fun to see the monkey dance..."

“She’s like... as big as you... in the mutt here” He said gesting towards her then himself. He was only about up to Kinos knee with her head up and barley the size of a German Shepard, though his wings were huge for his size.

"You will gonna eat those words...once I skin you off and use it as a table cloth!" He swiftly move and gave 3 swings of his axe at Korra.

“I feel so tiny today” Amethyst said clearly unaware of the fighter. Swiftly, with only a beat of his massive wings he flew onto Kinos shoulder and sat on it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Men and Mythical Beings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus