Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((BUMP))
Erin Ash (played by hydromaniac)

(Whoa, didn't see that coming...)
Um.
Erin looked at Dadj quizzically and back at the light shining onto her stomach. She poked at it; not solid. But somehow it was magical. Malith sniffed at the beam and then got bored so he decided to watch Gabby instead.
"Um...okay. I don't like light on any area of my body, thank you very much." She pouted and waited for Tyval to turn it off. Focusing her attention on Dadj, Erin raised an eyebrow. So...it hurt him but not her? Huh.
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

The paladin was clearly too freaked to respond to his angry questions. But he could feel Erin staring at him and probably everyone else too. He knew this looked bad. He had to say something.

He stood to his full height. "I am centuries old. And I am only this way beczuse I house an abyssal archdemon within me. That is why I am imversious to death. I was cursed by the God to keep this bittch inside of me forever so she will never be free."

He stopped looking them in the faces and focused on picking up his swords. And in a smaller voice he added, "I will not lie. I have thought pf killing you all at least once; but I never did it."
Tyval (played anonymously)

The paladin's reflex when he heard Dadj's cries was to raise his other hand towards him and mutter a prayer of teleportation - his palm glowed for a moment, then fizzled. He was out of mana.

Second reflex would be to get his sword and slash Dadj repeatedly - were he a good paladin. But being the crummy paladin that he was, he just stood there, stiff with fear. And what Dadj said about killing them all didn't make him any less scared.

On Tyval's shoulder, Gabby watched the ranger closely, ready to jump on him and give his life for his 'sidekick'. The pet was braver than the owner.

((Let this mark the first post in chat mode in this thread. HUZZAH!!!))

(This shall be the second >:) )

The ranger collected himself silently and avoided all eye contact as he nodded toward Erin in a silent apology.

"Let's be off, then." He continued ahead.

((Kim's thinking of making this an Epic-only feature. She does and heads will come off.))

((Also, let this be the first dice roll in the entire thread!!!))

rolled 1d6 and got 4

((Agreed, I know one undying ranger that would have it out for her.))

((Why would we want to have to PAY to use this amazing feature?!?!?! She does it and I'm moving this RP to dA.))

((In other news, do you think this would fit the second phase of the final battle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGSKVOjMLM&feature=channel_video_title ))

((Time for an IC post, though.))

Alphanus shifted into a human(ish) form. In this form, he has ragged, short, jet-black hair, gray skin that gives off a somewhat sickly feeling, eyes that are entirely crimson and glow. He wears an imposing suit of pitch black armor that is encrusted with blood and literally smells of death. He has his massive sword as well, shrunk down to be a bit more proportional to his drastically reduced-in-size body.

"And now the wait begins."

((And let me rephrase that, there's only two themes now, so that would be the first theme. Also thinking of changing the second one.))

(Being a moderator, I must jump in while you threaten the Big Boss and say: lemme work the legs, and you guys take care of the upper torso and noggin. Juicy braaaaain- err... right. Post)

Tyval didn't have the guts to say his blade had the Ranger's name on it - he did have the guts to hide behind Samantha, again. Without any regard for her personal space. Obviously.

Move on. Good idea. Great idea. Help...
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

Sam just gave a resigned sigh and strode right past Dadj, back to the fissure he had discovered earlier. She once again took out her lamp and unsheathed her blade, a fast-fading glow upon it from the recent spell-casting. She turned to address the group.

"Every second we spend fighting each other is three seconds of advantage to our enemies. I'm not about to die bickering with my allies in some sunforsaken pit in the middle of nowhere, no matter how many demons they're hauling around."

Scowling, she turned around again and stalked off down the passage, lamp held at arm's length in front of her.

Dadj fell into step behind Sam when she passed with the light. No matte how bad ass he was or thought he was, he still could not see in the dark.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Having zoned out for most of what had just taken place, Mink's focus came back and she stood. She soon realized that the light (and party) was leaving without her, so she hurried to keep up, cursing her weak human vision.

Erin breathed a sigh of relief.
She was safe.
For now.
She followed behind Mink. Hopefully their enemy coming up ahead wasn't that bad...

Words of such wisdom from Samantha. Tyval was pretty sure he had just found a new role model. He nodded and followed her like an armored and heavily armed puppy. Sword and shield in hand, he was ready for anything! Unless it was big and/or scary. Or an effeminate wizard.

Tyval wrote:
Words of such wisdom from Samantha. Tyval was pretty sure he had just found a new role model. He nodded and followed her like an armored and heavily armed puppy. Sword and shield in hand, he was ready for anything! Unless it was big and/or scary. Or an effeminate wizard.

( I'm guessing Tyval isn't very fond of girlymen. )

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus