Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

((Edited. Hope that's more correct; I don't think I understood the non-elemental part. Also, Mink the character was sent elsewhere and Mink the player may have lost track of the thread due to that fact. Sent her a PM?))
Mink (played by Minkja)

(Mink was magicked away..and she kinda stayed there.)
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Oh yeah, kinda forgot that. But you just suddenly dropped out of the RP altogether, you could at least tell us what your plans are to escape the place you got teleported to.))

((Or, you know, just wait until everyone else moves to the next room. Somehow, it always wears off that way.))
Mink (played by Minkja)

(Guess I'll wait until the next room..heh..)

((Guys, I'm going to go a bit off-topic here, but I think I know how to kill hard immortals. The method - destroy their native universe. If the specific bubble of existence that they happen to hail from is obliterated, then wouldn't they suffer the same fate? Here's what I think: each universe happens to contain a certain amount of life force to sustain life within them(physically manifesting as gasses that can form into stars, and the stars themselves, which in turn create planets and sustain them). If that runs out, it culminates in a possible destruction of it, known as the heat death - there's nothing left to create and power stars, resulting in them all burning out and in turn resigning all life within them to a frozen fate, perhaps coupled with wandering black holes. And not even the immortals, hard, soft, or Highlander, affiliated with the universe undergoing this can survive; their source of life energy has run out! The only way to make it through would be to cut off your link to your home universe, and be affiliated with none of them - instead, draw your life force from the Void, the great nothingness that exists outside all reality, and is between all universes. But the Void is the very source of darkness itself, doing so will almost certainly corrupt you into a being of pure evil(and now I can explain where Alphanus came into existence from, lolz). And that gives a possible death circumstance to even hard immortal beings, if you guys will agree upon it, that is.))

((LONG POST IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG))

((You'll noticed I've changed my avvy for this character once again. Look at his character page, and take note of the template used, and you'll see why.))

((BUMP! Who's turn is it?))

((Whoever comes after you, MAH BOI.))

((Another bump. Seriously, this wall has taken up the most pages in this thread. Damn dirty walls.))
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

((Hey, sorry for not posting. I'm going to disappear soon, so please have my character magick'd out of the universe or whatever you want to do. Real life sucks.))

((Now that we're this far in, we shouldn't just oust you. We'll wait however long it takes. Unless, however, you're not coming back at all...))

((Bump.

Giggady.))

((I thought we were waiting for Mross?))

((Well, I'm technically back, but I understand if people have lost interest. I wasn't expecting everyone to wait for just one player. I also have changes in mind for this character that amount to a semi-reboot, and I won't be able to implement them until my laptop arrives in a week or more. Whatever you guys decide you want to do is fine with me.))
Mink (played by Minkja)

(Speaking of reboots, that's what I'm thinking of doing to this character yet again >->; )

((So are we picking up where we left off or not? o_o))

((A lot of work to do on this character, and I won't be able to start until my laptop arrives, since I can't add any widgets using my phone. Go ahead and continue without me.))

((Alright, then.))

From his vantage point at the end of the maze, Alphanus saw this incompetent lack of attention on the part of the wall and was utterly enraged. Unless the Demon Wall could rectify this and quickly move to block off the holes, the interlopers could easily double back to them and let the wall pass by to it's doom at the far end of the corridor. The wall noticed quickly and attempted to block them off, but these are rather large holes, and it'd take a while to move far enough to block them off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus