Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Safiye (played by Kim)

((If there's a core group of you that's very active, you might want to elect a new GM and start your own thread with someone less likely to "stop feeling" it? Seems like there are still people in here that want to play, and I hate to see the desire to RP be wasted. ;) ))
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Thinking of ousting me, are you?))

((SOMEONE HURRY UP AND POST))

((Crap, set up the next scene too soon, it seems.))

((He is one of Alphanus's oldest and most trusted servants, so much so that he is the lieutenant general of Alphanus's personal army. That means he has quite a high skill level. And he is sensitive only to certain types of magic, holy magic being the best choice against him.))

He could easily sense the blade's magic. He could also sense that it's element, Holy. His dark armor, however, was powerful enough to be able to substantially weaken, if not completely nullify any damage caused by it. As for the arrows, they harmlessly bounced off his armor, each making a loud 'clink!'. And, at last, there was Mink do deal with. He let a few small homing bursts of dark energy off to deal with her.

((Fire does regular damage to him, the only elemental attributes he has is Darkness is absorbed, and Holy deals double damage to him. All else does regular damage.))

The demonic knight took a direct hit. The flame heated up his armor enough to cause it to start searing his flesh, wherever it came into contact with the hot metal, causing moderate fire damage. His ankles, knees, elbows, and shoulders took minor damage due to flames seeping through the openings in the joints. He was lucky to not have any tongues of flame seep through the neck joint. However,damage dealt wasn't too severe, and it didn't even faze him.

"Is that the best you have? Surely you can do better! You'll never defeat my master like this!"

With that, formed an extremely sharp tipped javelin of crystalized darkness, and exhaled deeply while taking aim at Mink, getting ready to throw his projectile.

((Oh, btw, I forgot to mention that he's more or less invincible unless you destroy his armor - any damage you do to him while he has it on is negligible, as you can see.))

(("Most powerful being in existence," huh? Seriously, I thought MY character was. Oh well, your character is quite welcome. Our would-be designated healer seems to have dropped out of the race. Is it possible to incapacitate her in some way? I'm hoping to call upon the phenomenon known as the Hopeless Boss Fight in the first phase of the final battle with Alphanus.))

((Oh, wtf. I forgot to post Distrugere's boss stats.

Level: 34
HP: 10,000
MP: 10,000
Buffs: Armor Invincibility - Removed by destroying said armor.))

Mink wrote:
(Yay, new player! And thanks, Finale. Somebody post, gogogo!)

((I think you need to post. He's about to throw a spear-like projectile at you.))

Unfortunately for him, he never prepared for this. The sword passed right through the weak point and decapitated him. He died instantly. In other words, 12,000 critical damage. The fireball was strong enough to melt his now-powerless armor and incinerate his remains.

((DAMN. You made short work of him.))

((Btw, his spear is still there, just lying on the ground. It is available for any of you to pick up and use.))

((I will assure you that this weapon will not corrupt you.))
Tyval (played anonymously)

((*bursts in* IS THERE ROOM FOR A PARANOID PALADIN IN THIS?!?!?!? *random squeaky noises*))
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

((This quest is getting a lot of heroes that run in and then run out XD))
Tyval (played anonymously)

((*salutes* Dun worry, I won't leave. Tyval however... well... he might spend most of the time running away XP))

((It's okay, because Dadj will more than liking be giving him piercing looks that will frighten him enough to run away :P ))

((Well, a paladin. We needed one of those. And yeah, hopefully you'll stick around and see this through to the -hopefully- epic end.))

((Now we just need someone to post :P ))

Tyval wrote:
The prospect of fighting whatever had just laughed didn't sound very wise. Still, he had said he would help - and he disliked breaking oaths.

((He's going to SHIT himself, then.))

Dadj Avers wrote:
He was quite bored of this errand entirely.

((Why do I get the feeling he's going to end up being the betrayer character...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus