Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink let out a shriek as she transformed into a huge dragon, her weapons forgotten. Furious, she flew at Distrugere, doing her best to dodge his attacks. In her rage, she hadn't stopped to think of what the others would think of her in this monstrous form. Perhaps they would attack her, too, thinking she was secretly a demon pawn of their foe, planted as a spy in their group?
She let out another high shriek as she hurled a fireball from her jaws toward her enemy- Wait- does fire heal him? -then doing a barrel roll away, circling back around for another attack.
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((Fire does regular damage to him, the only elemental attributes he has is Darkness is absorbed, and Holy deals double damage to him. All else does regular damage.))

The demonic knight took a direct hit. The flame heated up his armor enough to cause it to start searing his flesh, wherever it came into contact with the hot metal, causing moderate fire damage. His ankles, knees, elbows, and shoulders took minor damage due to flames seeping through the openings in the joints. He was lucky to not have any tongues of flame seep through the neck joint. However,damage dealt wasn't too severe, and it didn't even faze him.

"Is that the best you have? Surely you can do better! You'll never defeat my master like this!"

With that, formed an extremely sharp tipped javelin of crystalized darkness, and exhaled deeply while taking aim at Mink, getting ready to throw his projectile.

((Oh, btw, I forgot to mention that he's more or less invincible unless you destroy his armor - any damage you do to him while he has it on is negligible, as you can see.))
[I-I feel a bit awkward posting my info this late... But... Here goes.
She's a Goddess, and immortal. She's not good at offense though. She's a spot-on healer though.
She's good at healing wounds and such, not good at bashing stuff... Unless her psychotic mode is turned on... Takes a lot though. Something traumatic has to happen in front of her. (In front, not to.)
Name: Anastasie Sauveterre
Link: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1731
Changes: ?? no. o.o]

(("Most powerful being in existence," huh? Seriously, I thought MY character was. Oh well, your character is quite welcome. Our would-be designated healer seems to have dropped out of the race. Is it possible to incapacitate her in some way? I'm hoping to call upon the phenomenon known as the Hopeless Boss Fight in the first phase of the final battle with Alphanus.))

((Oh, wtf. I forgot to post Distrugere's boss stats.

Level: 34
HP: 10,000
MP: 10,000
Buffs: Armor Invincibility - Removed by destroying said armor.))
Mink (played by Minkja)

(Yay, new player! And thanks, Finale. Somebody post, gogogo!)

Mink wrote:
(Yay, new player! And thanks, Finale. Somebody post, gogogo!)

((I think you need to post. He's about to throw a spear-like projectile at you.))
Samantha Brooks (played by The_Ross)

(BUT FIRST)

"You've left me an opening!"

Samantha leapt in to the air once she had closed the distance. While Distrugere was lining up his shot, she aimed a strike at the place where his neck appeared to be, working under the assumption that his armor was weak in the same places as non-magic non-demonic non-invulnerable armor.

(Don't mean to step on Mink's toes here, it was just a perfect setup. Disregard this post if either of you want to.)
Mink (played by Minkja)

(I was waiting for someone else to post, sorry.. x: oh, and hey! This has nothing to do with anything, but I got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday :P)

Mink had enough time to see Distrugere taking aim, but also noticed Samantha's move. She hurled another fireball at him, hoping she had enough time to avoid being hit while rapidly flying high into the sky. Perhaps the fiend's spear would be too heavy to throw that high.

(sorry for the fail post)

(lol, had mine out about six months ago. fun times!)

(ALSO: don't worry, you're in good company :p )

Unfortunately for him, he never prepared for this. The sword passed right through the weak point and decapitated him. He died instantly. In other words, 12,000 critical damage. The fireball was strong enough to melt his now-powerless armor and incinerate his remains.

((DAMN. You made short work of him.))

(I lol'd.)

Sam was simultaneously caught off guard and disappointed by how quick the battle had ended, nearly botching her landing - she just had time to tuck and roll, ending in a kneeling position. She sheathed her sword with her cape flying dramatically, her head lowered. As she rose, she flipped her hair back with a flick of her wrist, then leveled up from the sudden gain of twelve million Style Points (this is a Real Thing that Happens).

Sam gained one hitpoint(s)!!
Mort learned Spit.

Speaking of which, after ensuring that Distrugere really had been defeated, and listening for any disembodied evil laughter on the wind, she called out to Mort. He bounded over immediately, all a-gronking, happily en-slobbering his owner's face upon his return. Well, capes are good for more than just keeping a fashionable appearance. Sam offered him a treat in reciprocation of his generous gift, which disappeared instantly.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Seeing that the enemy was no more, the dragon glided back down to earth and landed gracefully next to Sam. She folded her massive wings against her equally massive body and gave the lizard girl a sideways grin. She then looked around at the other party members.

"No one's hurt, I trust?"

((Btw, his spear is still there, just lying on the ground. It is available for any of you to pick up and use.))
Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Dadj stood, his side charred and flaking, but the pink flesh was regrouping and the sinew moved like lethargic snakes to repair the damage done to him. His face was quite grim and ashen, but he walked toward the spear despite. Anger raged inside him for the blow dealt to him and well... this coat was just never going to be the same! He put his hand out to the spear's grip and tugged it from the ground with an arm that seemed only half there.

He looked around for any objections, his expression darker than the demonic aura waving about his person.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink sort of shrank back as the man looked at them. She made a small gesture to say she had no intention of taking the weapon for herself and that he should go ahead.

((I will assure you that this weapon will not corrupt you.))

While his body healed, Dadj's face was a permanent dark spot. He weighed the spear in his hand and looked to his companions. His already grimacing face twitched further when his eyes fell on the draconic Mink. He really hated all things dragon-like. He had no trust for them.

"What now?"
Tyval (played anonymously)

((*bursts in* IS THERE ROOM FOR A PARANOID PALADIN IN THIS?!?!?!? *random squeaky noises*))

((This quest is getting a lot of heroes that run in and then run out XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus