Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

As the title states, just post random facts that people will likely never use :D

I'll start with three of them.

James Naismith, the inventor of basketball and first basketball coach in Kansas University, is the only coach in the history of the university's basketball program to have a losing record.

The MLB's Kansas City Royals are the only major league team in Kansas City, Missouri to have never relocated or to have changed their name. The Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL were formally the Dallas Texans, obviously located in Dallas, Texas while Sporting Kansas City of the MLS was originally the Kansas City Wizards and have since moved to Kansas City, Kansas.

Kansas State University was the first public university to open up in the state of Kansas, founded as a scientific and agricultural college.
The national animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

How dare you reveal my secret? D:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

And, he hates people knowing he's not actually a moth and that life is a lie.

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

*dramatic gasp*

I'm a moth :o
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

*dramatic gasp*

You're a bearded man who refuses to shave.

Fight me.

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

*dramatic gasp*

Fight me.

Shaving is for squares.
The Oakland Raiders are a professional American football team based in Oakland, California. They currently play in the Western Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the NFL. The Raiders began play in the American Football League in 1960 and joined the NFL in the AFL–NFL merger of 1970.
Oakland%20Raiders%20Flag.gif

✌✌
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

*dramatic gasp*

Fight me.

Shaving is for squares.

Shaving it for people.

Unless you actually are an alien like I theorized on and explained to Madoka.
CynicalRealist_ wrote:
The Oakland Raiders are a professional American football team based in Oakland, California. They currently play in the Western Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the NFL. The Raiders began play in the American Football League in 1960 and joined the NFL in the AFL–NFL merger of 1970.

✌✌

Omg you really want to piss him off, don't you? XD
KylieWaterfall

I'm a random furry :p
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
CynicalRealist_ wrote:

✌✌

It's on my bucket list. 👌

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Kansas is a moth.

Boom, fight me.

*gasp*

*dramatic gasp*

Fight me.

Shaving is for squares.

Shaving it for people.

Unless you actually are an alien like I theorized on and explained to Madoka.

What normal person shaves?

CynicalRealist_ wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
CynicalRealist_ wrote:

✌✌

It's on my bucket list. 👌

*eye twitches*
The team was founded on January 30, 1960, and played its first regular-season game on September 11, 1960, as a charter member of the American Football League (AFL) at Kezar Stadium in San Francisco, California. The Raiders are currently members of the National Football League (NFL), which merged with the AFL in 1970. The Raiders currently compete in the NFL as a member club of the league's American Football Conference (AFC) West division and play their home games at the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum. At the end of the NFL's 2016 season, the Raiders boasted a lifetime regular-season record of 456 wins, 401 losses, and 11 ties; their lifetime playoff record currently stands at 25 wins and 19 losses.[9]

NFL team owners voted nearly unanimously to approve the Raiders' application to relocate from Oakland to Las Vegas, Nevada, in a 31-to-1 vote at the annual league meetings in Phoenix, Arizona, on March 27, 2017. The Raiders plan to remain in Oakland through 2018 – and possibly 2019 – and relocate to Las Vegas in either 2019 or 2020, depending on the completion of the team's planned new stadium.[10][11]

The Raiders' off-field fortunes have varied considerably over the years. The team's first three years of operation (1960–1962) were marred by poor on-field performance, financial difficulties, and spotty attendance. In 1963, however, the Raiders' fortunes improved dramatically with the introduction of head coach (and eventual owner) Al Davis. In 1967, after several years of improvement, the Raiders reached the postseason for the first time. The team would go on to win its first (and only) AFL Championship that year; in doing so, the Raiders advanced to Super Bowl II, where they were soundly defeated by the Green Bay Packers.

The Raiders' run of success intensified during the 1970s. From 1970 to 1977, the team won six division titles and reached the AFC Championship Game six times. In 1976, the team captured its first NFL Championship with a convincing victory over the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl XI. After narrowly losing the 1977 AFC Championship Game, the Raiders missed the playoffs in 1978 and 1979; in 1980, however, the team unexpectedly captured a second Super Bowl championship with an easy victory over the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XV.

^^ *halo floats over head*
Gab

One of my characters used to be a persona of mine on a different site. I changed my persona to suit me better after I had found this site, though. Props if you can guess which character was my persona :3

Hint: She was one of the first characters I created on here :3
Gab wrote:
One of my characters used to be a persona of mine on a different site. I changed my persona to suit me better after I had found this site, though. Props if you can guess which character was my persona :3

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

HELP US TRY TO PISS YOUR BOYFRIEND OFFFFF~~~ PLS HUNN??~

XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Gab wrote:

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

Please have mercy on my soul ;-;
KansasVenomoth wrote:
XxCandy-ChanXx wrote:
Gab wrote:

GAAAAAB MY GRILL

Please have mercy on my soul ;-;

You said you gave your soul away years ago, Chris.

SO HAH

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Useless Pieces of Trivia You'll Never Use

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus