Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The ^<v Game (IC Version)

^ "I ain't give no damns bout them imperials. But if they are against the Forsworn, they're against me!"

< "I don't care about those empire guys, not them dragons, nor the Altmeeree Domeeneeon. I just care 'bout one thing, and 'tis making the "sons of Skyrim" pay for what they did to me... I don't care if people think I'm too dumb, Imma kill all of them!"

>"And you? Whaddaya live to do?"
Vox (played by koobler)

^ "I live to make sick beats and share them with all the people of the world! Which to be fair, is a crap ton of people. I mean, we're talkin' more than 7 billion here."

< "I started playing the violin when I was seven years old! It was hard, but pretty rewarding!"

v "What's your favorite type of music? (It better be mine!)"
Android Beta 3- Ab3 (played by jpdelta)

^unconcerned with your music as of the moment, preferred audio file: deep space recording 28
<I am a robot with data equivalent of, schizophrenia
¥you are human.
Depth-charge (played by matthew100)

^actually no, I dispise humans

>my entire race was killed by humans

V you also hate humans
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

^No. Now let me finish the job my kind started, Molly. Die!
>No matter what happens to me, I'll keep fighting.
V Do you think you understand what I had to do? What I have to fight?
Minerva Ibis (played by TinyCentaur) Topic Starter

^ "Everyone has their reasonings for fighting. For what they believe in, for survival, for revenge... For whichever their heart desires the most. While I do not know your motive, but as long as it does not involve me, I do not particularly care." Minerva gave a stare to the other.

> Minerva may have been one of many in an army, and one of the higher ranks, but if she can avoid conflict she will. She is only driven towards brawling if she is pushed towards it, and if she feels it will prove Justice.

v "The change of seasons is coming. What is your favourite season? Hm? Mines... Autumn. The fall of... Insects. And other such nasty things."
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

(Aw, crud...)

^Alex: "Fall, man! Best time to get wasted as all hell and party all night long~!"
Meliere: "Hmm. I'm more of a winter female. Cold has always been an enticing thing for me to embrace... Especially the snow. Yes, all the snow..."

<These two were actually supposed to be my self avatars. However, they ended up growing minds of their own and settled into my BURST Series instead.

vMeliere: "Hmm, the person below me has a thing for coffee or tea... Preferably tea."
Alex: "Or booze! Don't forget da booze, man!"
Meliere: *sighs* "Without missing a beat. Why me, of all people, must I suffer this man...?" (Not that she minds, honestly.)

rolled 1d12 and got 1

Adelaide Todd (played by Insxmnivc)

Alex and Meliere wrote:
(Aw, crud...)

^Alex: "Fall, man! Best time to get wasted as all hell and party all night long~!"
Meliere: "Hmm. I'm more of a winter female. Cold has always been an enticing thing for me to embrace... Especially the snow. Yes, all the snow..."

<These two were actually supposed to be my self avatars. However, they ended up growing minds of their own and settled into my BURST Series instead.

vMeliere: "Hmm, the person below me has a thing for coffee or tea... Preferably tea."
Alex: "Or booze! Don't forget da booze, man!"
Meliere: *sighs* "Without missing a beat. Why me, of all people, must I suffer this man...?" (Not that she minds, honestly.)

^ She'd take a sip out of her coffee and spit it out right away. "I do like normal coffee! It makes me jumpy and ready for all the training I have to go through.. Though Elias- Hey, don't hit me, I didn't put salt in your coffee- He's grumpy when he hasn't had coffee.." She glanced at the other male and groaned when he fainted right on the spot, "Great, now I have to deal with his body..."

< Adelaide was created on a whim while I had no ideas what my new OC was going to be. I threw a few names into a generator and created her through a RP test-tube. She was also originally used on the Black Butler Amino I was in before I took her down.

v "Do you prefer to be an elemental, a mage, a goddess/god or a spirit/fairy/pixie? Will you abuse your powers if you became one?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The ^<v Game (IC Version)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus