Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn smiled as he leaned in more, his fangs touching her skin "bad move..." His jaw closed on her neck and his fangs should have gone into her neck but instead they fell off... Plastic. Shawn started to laugh as he looked at her after pulling away "happy Halloween"

Teasing her as he laughed "so, you actually thought i was a vampire!? Yeah and you're actually a drow!" He said amused, trying to calm himself as he took deep breaths to catch one.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea's eyes went wide feelings the males quick move onto her throat. She felt the plastic fangs grazing her neck. The second the popped of and the words happy halloween rung in her ears she tackled shawn to the ground. "if you tell anyone that i am..ill gut you. And dont think i wont, i have slit countlesss throats. " she said eyeing the man her white braided hair hanging over her shoulder. She grolwed and pinned the man down using her strentgh. "well if you provoke a woman enough,...."she said and let out another devious and devilish grin, she pulled out a dagger and licked the blade."say how about i put you in one of these stone crypts..shawn claustrophobic." She said angered. Rea had the nazty habit of letting her pride and anger get to her. She looked at shawn assuming she was in a crypt with a human male, a mere distraction now."happy halloween indeed." She said with an evil laugh.

"You think killing me is that easy?xinmay be claustrophobic but I can still take you down with... If my calculations are correct, A hundred and one ways" Shawn kept grinning up at her "chill, I won't tell anyone what you are because I actually am a vamp. A celestial vamp and the only one of my kind. You say you've slit countless throats I say I have sliced open, chopped and massacred vampires and werewolves because they want to see what I taste like" Shawn got up making he fall back and dusted off his suit "if they drink so much as a drop of my blood then you will see a supercharged werewolf or vamp and neither are nice"

Rea fell to the ground after Shawn got up. She sneezed and dusted thr grave dirt of her clothrs. She crossed her arms and looked at Shawn."so your a celestaisl vampire eh shawn? Well first time i have ever heard of it. And im sure er have both torn our enemies to pieces. So brining somen one down to this crypt, im sure it is more then a halloween scare." She said as she looked shwwn straight in his eyes curious.

Shawn just grinned at her and held out a hand to help her up "nope this is actually a date off my brother, don't judge me, it's Halloween".

Shawn looked at her with a goofy smile but something felt wired, how big was the room they were in because it felt huge "do you feel a huge energy right no-- never mind... I found it" his hand shook as he pointed up at it "holy crap... What is... That!?" It would be insane to attack it or death would both, their only option was to run.

Rea took shawns hand pulling herself up. She raised and eybrow when he seemed to be hyped up on something. Her grey eyes looked over to see what his pointing at. Rea's eyes began to foucus not being able to make out what he was pointing at. She pulled out her gladious and held herself ready."i dont know what has got you worked ....i dont see it, but as for the dare, im sure you got it fufilled." she said with a serious look on her face.

Shawn almost ignored all of what she just said "umm that golem disagrees with our presence" taking her hand he got ready to evade "we need to find a way out quick or this stone golem is going to crush us into dust" stone golems were invincible and no mater what happens to them they re-heal instantly

Rea let Shawn take her hand. Though rea held her gladious ready to attack the golem despite the odds. Her grey eyes looked the golem up and down, she sighed using her head for once. "Hey shawn can you see in the dark? If not ill head towards the exit though were going to have to go back the way we can."she said still holding her gladious watching the golem for any attacks. "can i down this thing? I went up agasint a golem before i lost but i was able to damage it and get away."she said trying to find weak points in the golem.

"Stop being so stubborn and run, you've never met one like this. Over the life time that I have lived I have met a golem like this once and despite being stronger than it it'd always come back" Shawn's eyes adjusted to the darkness well since it was in his nature.

"Well the exit is blocked up *sigh* hold on tight" Shawn pulled her in and wrapped his arm around her waist as his bat like wings spread out wide "be careful not to lose your grip" with a thrust of his wings they shot up circling the golem once before surfacing once again through a hole in the cave ceiling "I'm gunna kill my brother..."

Rea had little time to respond when shawn sternly told her to back down and run. The next thing she knew she was hugged agasint the male and held in the air. Rea gripped Shawn tightly unused to flight. Once they circle thr golem Rea's face trully was horror struck. Once they resirfaced she still clung to Shawn uneasy. "yy..you ccould have warned me....about flying."she said shaken as her hand still were latched onto shawns shirt and jacket."what the hell was that golem all about?! Crypts are supposed to be empty." She said shocked from the short flight.

Shawn landed safely on the ground noticing she was clinging on to him with dear life "don't worry, I ain't gunna let a pretty one such as yourself get hurt, that golem I fear Is the guardian of a tomb that belonged to a wizard, Merlin. I used to guard him in my life time but eventually I had to move on to keep him safe"

Shawn smiled softly and comforted her by lightly holding her hands and staying close "you okay?" He whispered.

Rea was still shaken from the whole ordeal; she blinked several times as she heard Shawns words. His hands on her own comforted her further."I-i--ill be alright. I just have never left the ground before. and for that golem, merlin bah! we drows always belived that guy was hot air. " she said using her proud nature to hide she still was shaken from flying."any how....someone pretty like me eh? thats the first i have heard. Normally they just want to slit drows throats. but anyhow.....could you please not fly me without warning.... I get shaken easy when it comes to flying." she said with another deep breath.

Shawn smiled and heart her heart race, it was still very clear she was shaken up "yeah? Well as you can see" he lifted her head to look into her eyes "I ain't they"

Shawn let go of her hands then have her a soft smile, his eyes flickered from the moonlight. He turned and made his way to the crypt entrance closing the doors to stop others from getting in. Both his wings were pressed beautifully against his back.

Rea let out a pant as she tried to calm her beating heart so. She looked to Shawn as his bat wings were pressed agasin't his back. She took in a deep breath as the crypt was closed."well that is good that you are the other they. But i do tell you this since your are a vampire im sure you and sunlight dont agree. well i dont particularlly like sunlight as well. it doesn't do well for my skin." she looked to Shawn rather curious.

Shawn smirked as he caught her eyes "hey, I can hear your heartbeat so you can't lie to me, I don't have a place to rest but it doesn't matter much. Celestial vampires don't actually die from sunlight, our powers become hat of a normal vampire under direct sunlight so we don't have much problems"

Leaving Reapers rest and sitting on the benches that were near the entrance "I just lurk in the crowds with no purpose and no where to go"

Rea raised her eyebrow to hearing shawn say that he could hear her heart. she sighed and followed him to the bench and sat down next to him. She stretched her grey legs and let them lay out in front as she relaxed her legs."so if you just are weak in the sunlight, then do you drink blood like other vampires do? Im rather curious of you. Considering I know nothing of Celestial vamps."she said rather inquisitive of the male.

Shawn chuckled at her curiosity "even celestial vampires need to blood even when they're not under direct sunlight" turning his to her he smiled "but enough about me I want to talk about you, what are you or what are your weaknesses?"

Rea couldnt help but let out a laugh as he said he needed blood too like regular vampires. Her ears twitched when he mentioned about rea telling more of herself. She smiled brighter her white teeth glistening agasint her grey lips. "well I am a drow, a dark elf so to say. Though i really dont like talking about weaknesses when it comes to my race but i will any way. Well wave gold or something of value in my face and you have seduced me. I do love gold and various valuble jewley. Im a little weak in the sunlight after being in the dark, it hurts my eyes and i cant see as well. I share general weaknesses like elves, usualy vital points. Though we have increased pain tolerance. And we are weak when we are hungry or angry, we cant think straight and it gets to us." She said looking to shawn with a grin. "so consider yourself lucky isualy female drae are supposed to be the weaker ones, however were a lot sneakier and agile. We are the type to rob you blind and you not even notice."she said with a smipe as she held something up that belonged to shawn.

Shawn grinned back at her "how do you know that's mine?" Shawn took it back then waved it in front of her face "it's a watch, genuine gold" holding in his laughter he got up and ran his hand through his hair "so, I got no where to go, where to miss Rae?"

"It's still dark but a new day has begun, and I must leave. If I stay then a vampire or werewolf'll find me"

Rea gave a.stern stare as the eatch was dangled in front of her face, once the words gold rung through her ears she drooled. She wiped her mouth carefully and then she stood up. She rubbed her grey eyes as he said a nee day had begun. "well i got no where cept my place if you still want to chat. Or flash valubles in front of my face."she said trying to get her mind.off the topic of gold. She had a small place she was stayinvat. The place was completly deslote and highly errie. She lived in the heavily forest area in a well lit cave with some modern additives.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus