Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

"No!... They're not human hunters..." A vampire kicked open the door but he was too late, Shawn had taken her through a trap door below the bath tub then locked it behind them "go... They can... Smell my blood" the pain was excruciating but he kept on limping as fast as he could with his hand in hers.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea kept ahold of him and supported his weight, she went through the trap entrance and kept ahold of him."come on Shawn you can make it, dont make me have to get you a blood pack." She said holding him trying to go fast with his limping." so there are not human huh...and if the...there after you because you are a celestial vampire. Man they really do like your blood, i better make sure to get you out of here, hell if need be ill get fire or something." she said holding him trying to move faster.

Shawn was starting to drift off into darkness but his will to keep going forced him to continue "No, i'm fine... i already drank remember... " he pushed open the small door on the other end of the tunnel and squinted from the sudden exposure to the light " there's a car on the other side of the car park... you need to get it... i can't make it further..."

"alright were are the keys, im not leaving you here alone, not with them coming after you." im not leaving you alone. please tell me it is nearby. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." she said as she saw the light from the tunnel, she got in the way of the rays blocking them out. she kissed Shawn tears starting to flow from her eyes. She held him ready to speed off and get him to escape.

"Sneak past... Them and don't get caught..." He handed her the keys to his black mustang "hey, don't worry... i'll be fine" his tone was barely a whisper. kissing her lips for a while before she got going.

Rea nodded as she was handed the keys, she looked to him ad then went out of the tunnel. She was absolutely focused on getting Shawn to safety. She lept into a shadow melding with it and hiding. She looked out for a mustang as she snuck past the groups of people. She knew they were funny she sped through the parking garage and using every shadow to her advantage. She found the mustang and quickly. She looked at the mustang and started it up, she quickly hurried up and parked back at the tunnel. She hoped shawn was still in there as she took out the keys and rushed into a tunnel with a blanket ths dound in the back seat. She looked at the tunnel scanning for him.

"Ack... Rae... Ge-et ... out!" a vampire had lifted him off the ground by his neck baring his fangs at him. "He's... Goin-ing to...Kill you...!" the vamp sunk it's teeth into Shawn's neck drinking his blood it's eyes turned yellow and you could see the veins glow a Dark red in it's skin as Shawn's blood entered it's blood stream.

Once finished it tossed Shawn through the tunnel door making him crash into the side of the mustang rendering it unusable "AAAAAAAAH" Shawn cried in pain as the bite marks burned to high hell along with the pain he was feeling.

Rea looked at the entire scene her eyes burning with anger as she saw the vampire lift him up and bite him. She covered Shawn with the blanket as she kissed him."ill be right back." she said as she grabbed a chain that was nearby and wrapped it around the vampire throat, she grunted in pain as she tried pulling him into the sunlight." dammit, im not going to let him get away with this." she said with anger seeing the vampire on a power trip. Let alone Rea's blood was in with Shawn as well she grunted straining her body to kill the beast, who had dared to hurt Shawn.

The vamp easily crushed the chain withing it's palm "it's no use, there isn't anything you can do now. Not even sunlight can effect me." the vamp walked up to her the pulled back for a hit in her chest almost putting it's arm through her chest Shawn was able to take the blow getting it's arm right through the right side of his chest "You dare touch her..." the pain surrounding his body was too much to bare but he was able to pull out the arm and kick the vampire away "Go!, you're... no..." Shawn blacked out suddenly, his body had given up

Rea looked at the entire scene unfold, he saw the vampires arm through his chest,she blinked several times as she cried looking at Shawn collapse on the ground. She cried and looked at him." you had better come back." she said notcing the sheer strenght of the vampire. She looked to shawn then to the outside, she hated to leave him however if she didn't Shawn's effor t would have been in vain. She sped out of the tunnel bee lining it out of there, if anything she would head to the crypt were she had first met shawn, at least the golem in there would be able to rid of the vampire. She struggled the schok of potentially losing shawn and her vengeance drinving her. She looked around to find the crypt as she squeezed in at least there would be safe.

Shawn's breathing became heavy and his sight, blurry. He was able to see her run but then blacked out again.

The vampire soared through the sky on it's new wings watching her speed down streets and eventually coming to a stop at the crypt door "Come out little mousy" Taunting her as he smashed open the doors and followed after her.

Rea heard the vampire tauning after her, she had to get to the golem, she struggled through the cyrpt as she passed the corpses then the small closed spt in the wall. she saw the golem and she held up her hands."look im not here to hurt you, but some one is here to hurt me, ill leave you bee if you help me. There is a maddened vampire coming here, to kill me and most likely destroy this place. Help me and ill leave you alone." she said barganning with the stone creature, it seemed to understand her. she Ducked into a crypt hiding waiting for the event to unfold, there was not way she could compete with a vampire on a jumpstart.

the golem could not speak as but it lookedat her in understanding.

"Don't hide little mousy, i am only going to suck your blood..." he looked up at the golem, the grin disappearing from his face "...dry..." with a swipe of it's arm it slammed the vampire into a wall then pulled it's head ripping out it's spinal cord.

Rea let out a sigh of relief hearing the sound of flesh being torn apart, he looked to the golem as she saluted it. "thankyou great golem. I will leave you be and in the future I will make sure others do not disturb you." she said as she bee lined out of the grave and went back to the tunnel, she looked around to see if Shawn was still there, she would have to get him out of there. She looked around for him hoping he was okay.

Shawn was sat up against the wall, wounds covered his body "i guess you *Cough* made it..." he gaveher a weak smile, turned out that the other vampire were still lurking around for him and when they found him he wasn't fully recovered.

the wounds were deep and painful "These jackasses... put up quite the fight"

REa looked at him with a sigh as she saw him bloody and coughing she looked at him and leaned down to him slicing her hand and letting it drain to her mouth. She forced the kiss to him as she pulled back." are you healing?" she said looking at him and kissed him." I had some help from out golem friend. THankyou the gods you are still alive." she said with a smile as she held him and brought a blanket over him to keep the sunlight off of him.

"Haha... The gods ain't got... Nothing to do with it" he chuckled in slight pain, his eyes blurred and stung under the exposure to the sun "how did you get away?"

Rea smiled as she put the blanked over him covering him and keeping his body closer to hers. She smiled as she ran a hand down his face and giggled."like I said our friendly golem in the cyrpt helped me out. I lead that hyped up vamp there and the golem helped me out. in return i said I would make sure no one disturbs the dead from above. But im glad that you are alright Shawn. What would I do if they killed you? you know i am rather hard headed." she said with a smile kissing his lips.

Shawn kissed back wrapping his right arm around her waist. his body was pained and the poison is still effecting him making his body hurt.

They both left the tunnel and made it back to the car, but Shawn passed out on the back seat from the pain.

Rea made sure Shawn was wrapped up tight in the blanket making sure the suns rays wouldn't kiss him. She started up the car and drove off trying to find a place out in the woods for them to stay. Once she got out of the city they were soon deep in the woods. Rea got out of the car amazed she could drive the thing. She looked in the back seat to see Shawn still passed out." Shawn how are you?" she asked getting ready to move him out and find a cave were they could hide for the moment while she took care of him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus