Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn was lost in his own... Day nightmare you can say. "I'm not the person to take a life anymore, I fight by my rules and I have tried to stay far from takin a bite from a human..." A tear peaking his eye as he looked at his reflection in the glass "if I was leaking right now... I would lose control of my body and mind... Before my lust for blood takes full control of me... I can't rid of my demons, they're a part of me..."
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea softened again as she heard the vampires words. She did something very unbecoming of her. She put a hand on Shawns back and gave jim a hug. "hey you have good control. Tell me when was the last time you had blood? Im willing to part with some of mine if it has been awhile. Though I have to warn you since im a drow it will have a kick."she said with a smile before she ran a hand through his hair.

Shawn was caught off guard when she hugged him, it'd been a while since anyone hugged him for he is a monster to others. Leaning closer to her neck "thanks but, i'd much rather do this" placing flaming kiss against her neck, tickling her skin from his breaths he whispered "I can't hurt others..."

Rea blushed feeling the kiss on her neck which caught her off gaurd. If she didin't have control of herself she would have punched Shawn. "you wont be hurting me. After all i cant just let you suffer." She said with a smile, for some reason, rea felt comfortbale around him. Her grey skin flushed red was truly a site to see. She pulled out one of her daggers from behind her waist and held it firm in her palm, slicing it open. "you need it, im not like a regular human. It is not that easy to kill me, Shawn think of it as a gift. In return for your kiss."she saod with a smile her grey eyes foucesed on him as her red blood pooled to the surface of her hand.

Shawn was caught by surprise when he saw her cut herself, quickly grabbing her wrist he blocked her vein and held her arm up in the air slowing down the bleeding somewhat "You don't understand, i vowed as long as i stayed me, i will not drink blood from a living being..." looking away from the blood but the scent was delicious.

He held it up for a while and felt his control slipping and quickly wrapped something around her arm to stop the bleeding. His eyes turning a light red and blood dripping from his nose "Get away from me!" he said running out the door, her arm wasn't completely healed so there was still some blood.

Stumbling out the door he felt his bat-like wings slowly and painfully retract into his back and huge grey eagle wings replacing them, rain started to pour with thunder and lightning following it "G-Get away... I-I don't want to... Hurt you!" Gasping for breath in between each breath.

Rea didn't realize what she had done as she witnessed Shawn's intesne reaction to her blood. She looked at her palm as the cloth was wrapped around her palm. She looked to the window and backed up into it."Shawn...im sorry..i want to leave but this is my fault. If I leave you then you might hurt others. Shawn just foucus if it gets to be too much ill hop out this window and lead you else were." she said strong and bold as she began to unlatch the window and open it for her speedy escape.

Shawn went silent for a while, slowly standing up straight and popping his joints then spread out his eagle wings wide "Shawn? Darling, Shawn's not here" an evil smile on his face as he turned and looked at her, his eyes completely changed to a light red "ah and I see my awakening was not without a good... Snack?" Licking his lips as he made his way towards her "he told you not to, now you know why."

Rea stood strong as she looked at the window seeing Shawn in his new form. she could tell this wasn't the same man from before. She took a deep breath and she couldn't help but let her heart beat fast. She felt her hand sting her as she brought her hand and unwrapped it and saw her palm was still bleeding. She licked the wound without knowing that she had a hungry vampire infront of her. Her blades were dangersouly sharp and the wounds would be left open for a little longer. She looked at shawn with his Eagle wings and with blood on her lips."Ah now I can see why, though it is pretty amazing, however I take full responsibliity for it. So your the other part of Shawn, hmm I dont see you so threatning. After all I did bring you out, and for Shawn not being able to feed. WEll at least you get some out of me. Though as I told Shawn. Drow blood is quite the kicker." She said as she licked her lips of her own blood.

Shawn laughed like he was mad, though the aura surrounding him was completely different "Shawn? I am not his 'half' I am someone else completely. Shawn was only denying me, running from me... And you're not the first drow I've tasted. I may just drain you completely"

Rea seamed to completely ignore the fact Shawn had began to laugh like a mad man. She simply rubbed her chin and then tilted her head as if she were trying to figure out a puzzle."SO you mean to tell me your a split personality from Shawn. There is Shawn and then there is you, the blood thirsty, sex driven absolutely mad driven vampire. Hmm rather interesting, so when you sleep does Shawn wake up? OR does when Shawn sleep you wake up? A rather interesting puzzle i would say." She said as she began to walk toward the Maddened Shawn she looked him up and down to see a difference; almost in a coy manner just to rile his anger and allow his defenses to slip."Oh me not the first Drow you have tasted? hmm what was the first one like? weak frail? or perhaps arrogant and full of idiotic pride? I can assure you if you wish to have me as a delicacy. Keep me alive to enjoy me everyday. After im not refusing, as for my conditions, let Shawn out once and awhile. Or perhaps not at all." She said grinning with a devious smile.

"Don't you get it!? Are you THAT stupid? I am completely different in all ways. I am his... Inner demon. When he's weak I see an opening and take control" his posture became more aggressive as he walked up to her and grabbed her neck "now shut up and let me enjoy this..."

Rea braced herself hearing him shout angry, she let out a grunt of pain as her throat was grabbed. She felt the back of the windoweeting her legs. Out of her natural reaction she grabed shawns shoulder pulling herself closer to him. She didn't like the senastion of falling and dor the moment she forgot she had to deal with the maddend Shawn. She clung to him over powering him, though his hand was still on her throat. She dug her sharp nails in his shoulder until she blincked and realize she broke character and looked at him blushing. "DAMMIT! Not again.... It seems i have grown a liking to you, even if your not Shawn right now. Even if you drain me dry just dont hurt anyone else. At least you both are gorgeous, though im sorry for not listening Shawn. It was my curiosity" she said smilling in the face of a madman. She brought her hand up to his lips amd smiled. "here enjoy, its virgin so im sure you enjoy it." She said with a coy grin not caring for her own personal safety, she for once wanted to take responsibilty for what she had done.

For a second, Shawn took control. It was seen in his eyes but he quickly lost control as she put the blood to his lips "Ah, a virgin drow. you're more of a meal than a snack." His fangs grew as he leaned into her neck.

closing his jaw on her neck but something was wrong. There was no pain, had he dug his teeth in? his fangs had gone and the demonic Shawn was not happy "Shawn... You can't den-Deny me..." he yelled dropping her on the ground and stumbling back, blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

Rea hit the ground with a thud her eyes had lost vision for the moment. She felt her neck feeling if she had been bitten. She rubbed her neck and felt were his teeth had bit her, however they were regular teeth marks. She saw the maddend Shawn screaming as she saw blood streaming from his nose and mouth. Rea stood up from the ground tall as she watched the scene unfold, she smiled as she laughed. "thats it Shawn take control." She said as she brought the palm of her hand to her lips, she kissed it and took a cloth and wrapped her hand in it. She looked at Shawn and wondered id her.mementary clinging to brought him back, she could tell the way his eyes had looked. She stood there unsure of how she were to react next.

He yelled in pain as Shawn tried to take control, the eagle wings slowly and painfully retracting into his back as his blood covered bat like wings came out. Shawn eventual he stopped struggling and the red from his eyes was gone but... So was his life.

He lay there limp and motionless not inhaling or exhaling or... Any movement to show he's alive.

Rea let out a sigh of relif seeing Shawns bat wings again, however his body lay limp and lifeless only worried her. She looked at him and shook her head."oh no your not going to do this to me, even if I have to force blood down your throat." She said and sat next to his body pulling his head into her lap."since you cant take blood directly from a living source. I suppose this will have to do." She said pulling the cloth from her hand. She stretched her pal opening the wound. Once blood pooled to the surface she let it run into her mouth. She leaned down and let the blood funnel from her mouth into his. She hoped it wouldn't wake shawns demon self again.

The blood slowly made it's way down his throat and when she had finished he didn't move. He still laid there until finally he took a deep breath reanimating. coughing slightly as he tasted her blood and felt his strength slowly return his mentally and internally he was pained. His fast healing couldn't even help him but he sat up as much he can wincing a little "H-hey..." he whispered trying his best to talk but barely able to whisper.

Rea let out a sigh of relief hearing Shawn's voice."oh thank the graces that you are alright. Don't scare me like that. And I have to say i'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm glad you back, don't talk to much though until your fully healed."she said as she ran a hand through his hair and her free hand to wipe the blood that trailed down the corner of her lips. She looked to him and smiled warmly, she hoped that he would be alright, however she could still see he was in pain.

Shawn gave her a pained smile as he got up and winced as he sat down on the bed "No, it's fine... you didn't know..." looking at her with one eye partially closed from the pain. Shawn took her hand and pulled her down next to him on the bed "but next time I say stop, i would really appreciate if you did"

Rea nodded as she was pulled down on the bed next to Shawn."Yeah i will defiantly do that next time, man your other self is really scary. Im surprised I managed to keep my arrogant character up. Though I seemed to have a weak point to." she said as she looked at him as he was in pain and put a hand on his face and kissed his forehead."Ill listen, now your in pain. is there anything I can do to help? It isnt everyday a drow is willing to help others." she said with a smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus