Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Shawn ran his hand through his hair and stood "or, we can take for the skies and find a place to rest and have fun" standing up he got closer to her then leaning in making them a fingers width separate "somewhere we can get to know each other" smiling as be whispered to her.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea's heartbeat quickened having Shawn so close to her so suddenly. She gulped and then held back her nervousness with a smile."take to the skies? and fly again? Oh perhaps maybe I can get used to it. Oh and were would this place be to get to know each other more eh?" she said as she rasied and eyebrow and leaned closer to Shawn and smirked.

Shawn leaned in closer and pressed his lips against hers "anywhere, and consider me a jewel" he smiled whispering as he pulled away

Rea blushed feeling Shawns lips agasint hers, she flushed red through her dark skin, the redness on her nose. She felt her heartbeat quicken as she looked at Shawn. She gave off an uneasy smile as she looked at the male."um anywhere you say?....hmm okay then how about this? since you have such lovely wings....and you can fly with those, im half curious to know where you stay at and how in the world you manage to keep yourself hidden?"she asked raising her eyebrow trying to hide her blush.

Shawn just watched her eyes then smiled "well, I travel country to country" wrapping his arm around her waist he took off into the sky with her "how about I take you to England, that's where I go to when I want to stay hidden"

Rea let out a light scream as her waist was grabbed and lifted into the air, she clung to Shawn again and held on for dear life. As she gulped and her heart raced as she clung to the celestial vampire."y-yeah----sure Egland sounds nice, considering I havent been anywere cept this part of the country. I usually stay in the forest....and looting nearby towns and villagers." she said with an evil for the moment forgeting she was in the air. Once she realized itshe kept hold of Shawn."man I hope I can get used to this." she said with and uneasy smile.

Shawn smiled as he watched her, she was so cute in his arms "okay so there's a motel in England which is..." The sensation of them falling should have taken over Rae's sensces as Shawn's wings had stopped and let them fall "right below us"

Rea gripped Shawns shirt as they began to feel like they were falling. She felt her eyes tearing as she gripped shawn and let out a scream as she felt them decending."Gaaah!! r-r-right below us?!!" she said letting her natrual fear on not being on the ground take over.

As they were about a meter above ground level shawn flapped his wings softly making them land gracefully on the floor. She was so scared she was glued to shawn "ummm, we're here Rae"

Rea unlatched herself from Shawn as she uneasily walked forward only to fall on the ground. She let out a discontent whine as she held the earth in her hands.".....lets...not to that again for a while...and good were here so this is your place?" she said as she hoped up from the ground and looked around, acting as if the whole embarresing stunt never happened.

Shawn couldn't help but giggle when she fell over then took her hand and walked over to a room door "well if you want to go home, I can drop you off or you can spend the night on my bed, how's that sound."

Rea held the bedroom door as she let out another sigh and her heart raced hearing that if he wanted to drop her off at her place. She quickly shook her head no, she looked to him and then smiled."oh no no no no....Im staying here for the time being, I am not about to have another flying trip so soon. So this is your place."she said looking back at him her grey eyes focused.

Shawn grinned at her "nope... That's my room" he pointed at the door next to her.

REa .ooked to the room next to shawn and raised her eyebrow."so this one is your room I dont mind spending the night with you. So im glad your sharing your time with me. It is ovbious that you haev been around awhile"she asked as she looked at him waiting to get into his room.

Unlocking his door he threw his blazer onto the rack then hoped onto his bed "ya know, i have a lust for blood right? i am a vamp so it comes with the package but not to fear, i have control over my... Cravings shall we say" he said taking off his shirt revealing his well toned muscles and pale skin

Rea walked into Shawn's room, she leaned against the rooms wall. She looked to him as she saw him taking his shirt off. She couldn't help but look over his pale toned muscles and skin. "hmm so you have vampire cravings for blood. Oh my you didn't bring me along to be your personal snack did you hmm?" she said with some humor and then continued to look to shawn."so shawn you have a lust for blood. so have you ever lost control of it?" she asked with curiosity.

Shawn winked at her over his shoulder "you can consider yourself a snack but, something as delicious as you is more of a rare meal" a devilish smile playing at his lips before a blank expression invaded "I uh... I'm just not myself... At all..."

Rea looked over to Shawn as she saw the devlish smile come across his lips and then it fadded to a blank expression."Well now not yourself you say? I suppose you have never tasted drae before. Though me being a meal I can completly understand. A rarity I suppose?" She looked to Shawn and moved closer to the bed and leaned on the edge of it."say control your lust you say. I think that was a display that it is leaking." she said with a smile and started to laugh.

Shawn didn't say much, only the memories of butchering wives and husbands alike played in a loop in his mind "umm, yeah... It may be funny... But if it was leaking then I can assure you... You won't be alive right now" his voice was deep and emotionless and the air around him became slightly heavy. Making his way to the sink he got a glass of water and watched the ripples in it for a while before taking it down fast.

Rea looked to shawn as he filled a glass of water and downed it rather fast. Rea's gaze softened ss she looked at him. "Shawn....are you alright?"she asked concered for hrr newfound friend. Based on the look and the heavy feel in the air; rea knew something wasnt right.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Shawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus